Palin's Motherhood in the media

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
the fact that re-runs of green acres get better ratings then MSNBC tells me everything I want to know.....

Plus, it has been said many times, "you only get flack when you are over the target"

and seeing how much Flack Palin is getting tells you how scared the leftists and their lackeys in the MSM are of Sarah Palin.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah, the Governor of a state who shares a border with a foreign nation and is only a few miles from what, until a few years ago, was our greatest adversary, yeah, that governor would have no inkling about foreign policy...

Ray

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, the Governor of a state who shares a border with a foreign nation and is only a few miles from what, until a few years ago, was our greatest adversary, yeah, that governor would have no inkling about foreign policy...
C'mon, Canada's not that bad....:)

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
C'mon, Canada's not that bad....:)
The Canadians. They walk among us. William Shatner. Michael J. Fox. Monty Hall. Mike Meyers. Alex Trebek. All of them Canadians. All of them here.
Where's your patriotism? Think of the Alamo, the Halls of Montezuma, the Sands of Iwo Jima, the Guns of Navaron-i. Don't you ever fantasize about John Wayne and the Flying Leathernecks? Well, I mean not fantasize about the Duke that is , er I mean fantasize about BEING the Duke...
Canadian Bacon 1995

OP
Mark L

Mark L

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I hear ya! I don't agree with the abstinence only programs and think contraception should be included in sex ed. Those pundits would actually have pretty good point if people that have been through government administered sex ed classes that weren't 'abstinence only' didn't get pregnant. Yes, I understand that studies show such and such, but minors with the best sex ed available get pregnant.
The reason this candidates stance on the issue is irrelevant to me is that I won't abdicate my responsibility to the government, through the public school system, to administer an appropriate sex education curriculum to my children. That is my job as a parent. The less we (the taxpayers) pay for these programs, the better. Zero would be the optimum amount.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Palin disproves once and for all the idiot idea that all opposition to Hillary Clinton was sexist. Maybe in 2012 or 2016 she'll pick Bobby Jindal or Michael Steele for her running mate...

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Palin disproves once and for all the idiot idea that all opposition to Hillary Clinton was sexist. Maybe in 2012 or 2016 she'll pick Bobby Jindal or Michael Steele for her running mate...

I'd go further and say she paved the way for Clinton. I think the Democrats lost the election last night, and I think that in 2012, provided the DNC doesn't do what they usually do - take their defeat as evidence that they need to go further left - we'll see a Clinton/Palin matchup. And unless the next four years are something REALLY special, I think Clinton will win that one.

kwaichang

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hey, now THAT's a ticket I'd like to see.

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
I agree: it was a great speech.

She won me over.

AND ... she's kinda good lookin' :) Best lookin' VP candidate EVER. If I wasn't with a girlfriend I am very happy with, I would SO go for an intern position if she ended up in the White House.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I agree: it was a great speech.

She won me over.

AND ... she's kinda good lookin' :) Best lookin' VP candidate EVER. If I wasn't with a girlfriend I am very happy with, I would SO go for an intern position if she ended up in the White House.
The internship joke is just too easy... so I won't.

The photos of her that most impress me aren't the ones where she's looking pretty. They're the ones where she's field dressing a moose. Gotta like a woman that refuses to take the "traditional" role of girly girl and doesn't mind getting dirty. Hell, not having a problem with breaking a sweat is one of the reasons I married my wife. Ya'll oughta see 'er with a chain saw in her hand.;)

Kwanjang

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I got it bad, got it bad, got it bad....so bad. I am impressed with teacher. oh, I mean future Vice President of the United States, Mrs Palin. She Rocks! :whip1: