Pads

heh-heh-heh (a VERY sinister Pete laugh).

Are they the same size??? I'll check mine tonight after I make that trip I told you about this AM.

A trip to Lowes may be in order...............

Could someone please explain this tire dummy,

Something to build as a training tool???

~~~Salute~~~:asian:

Jeremy

JD,

A tire dummy is a FMA/IMA tool used for training with sticks, knives, empty hands, elbows, knees, high and low kicks, and anything else you can think of..........

Its a 6-7 foot height semi-portable unit weighing around 150 lbs, and depending on your skill as a scrounger, can be made for as little as the cost of two bags of Quickcrete and some carriage bolts, nuts & washers.

The one I have is modeled after my schools version and is way kewl for my personal uses.

The only other one I have is a Century "Bob" torso dummy for eyes, ears, nose & throat work :erg:

More later

Thanks for the info!!!

Do you have any pictures of this tire dummy?? I would like to see it so I could possibly make a copy. I think I might have the means to make something like this. Although I am not training sticks or knives yet, I would be interested in a visual.

Thank you,

~~~Salute~~~:asian:

Jeremy

is tending a wounded wing right now, I have a list of components and if he does not have a scanner, I will scan in his pictures(provided he lets me) and post them, after I get my DSL line up and configured to my network.

Hah, Hah, Hah............:rolleyes:

You play the game and sometimes you get dinged/bruised.

In this case a FUGG-LEY bruise following the inside of the arm (brachial tract?) from armpit to about mid forearm.

Truly "The Mother of all Stick Tip Track Marks!" :erg:

I'll get the pix to Seig in the AM for posting at 11.

As I sit here in Denver, it's raining for the first time in a month!!

Yesterday the smoke was so thick you could only see the very tops of the buildings downtown. When the fire first started by the second day there was ash falling all over the city. It looks like some rain might be falling there tonight :) .

:asian:

Latest Discussions

Back