P90X and Kempo

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Day 17 yesterday and day 18 this Morning GONE. Yoga this Morning.
Its ok. Have legs and back and AB ripper X tommorrow.

Kosho

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
day 19 done. Lower back hurting all day today. did the work out just slower and less pounds. Hopfully better tommorrow.

Kosho

KenpoDave

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
day 19 done. Lower back hurting all day today. did the work out just slower and less pounds. Hopfully better tommorrow.

Kosho

We did plyo Saturday morning then spent about 7 hours working in the yard and hauling lumber out front. Sunday was tough. We did shoulders and arms, then went to a yoga class that afternoon. I feel better today, but definitely over did it this weekend.

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
We did plyo Saturday morning then spent about 7 hours working in the yard and hauling lumber out front. Sunday was tough. We did shoulders and arms, then went to a yoga class that afternoon. I feel better today, but definitely over did it this weekend.

Sounds like a long weekend for you dave. Wednesday will be starting the 4th week for me. So I change what looks like just that 1 week and the repeat weeks 5 -7. Tonight is kenpo X, Its ok I think I am going to change some things around for that. To make it a better sweat and what not.
I do like the stretching class. thats tuesday night.

Kosho

fnorfurfoot

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've been following your thread and you have inspired me to get back to working out. I bought P90X last year and followed it for roughly 2 months. Then the holidays hit and everything went down the crapper. I just finished day 1 Chest and Back plus ABRX. I am disgusted with what I was able to do. Hopefully it will come back quickly.

KenpoDave

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I've been following your thread and you have inspired me to get back to working out. I bought P90X last year and followed it for roughly 2 months. Then the holidays hit and everything went down the crapper. I just finished day 1 Chest and Back plus ABRX. I am disgusted with what I was able to do. Hopefully it will come back quickly.

Go for it!

KenpoDave

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Sounds like a long weekend for you dave. Wednesday will be starting the 4th week for me. So I change what looks like just that 1 week and the repeat weeks 5 -7. Tonight is kenpo X, Its ok I think I am going to change some things around for that. To make it a better sweat and what not.
I do like the stretching class. thats tuesday night.

Kosho

For your second round (5-7) you will switch your upper body routines. Everything else will stay the same. Recovery week is interesting.

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I've been following your thread and you have inspired me to get back to working out. I bought P90X last year and followed it for roughly 2 months. Then the holidays hit and everything went down the crapper. I just finished day 1 Chest and Back plus ABRX. I am disgusted with what I was able to do. Hopefully it will come back quickly...

Glad this helped push ya. Tonight was a great work out in kenpo x,
good sweat going. Changed it around.

So day 20 gone. 70 to go. Tommorrow is a nice day for day 21.

Kosho

kailat

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey just found this thread!! interesting because i just ordered this series the other day... i have a friend thats doing it and hes getting good results from it... I thought I would jump on the P90X band wagon....

MAN sounds like a good workout... im tired of the same routine in the GYM..

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
week 4 seems like a relaxed week. I start tonight with it. I will still be doing AB ripper X It is not listed but I love the work out...

Kosho

Jdokan

Black Belt
Reaction score
After reading through this thread I grew tired of you having all the fun...I just bought the series....I expect delivery in the alloted time indicated and hope to be posting soon....
Thanks!!!!!!!

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Do not forget the before and after photos... LOL

Good luck and enjoy. I truly like the work outs and will keep at it.

Kosho

Jdokan

Black Belt
Reaction score
Do not forget the before and after photos... LOL

Good luck and enjoy. I truly like the work outs and will keep at it.

Kosho

Can I borrow a wide angle lens? (snicker)

Should be here in 5-7 days.....gives me a week at home to work it before I go to Florida on vaca for a week....hopefully the second week is something I can do at the hotel....comments??

KenpoDave

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Can I borrow a wide angle lens? (snicker)

Should be here in 5-7 days.....gives me a week at home to work it before I go to Florida on vaca for a week....hopefully the second week is something I can do at the hotel....comments??

The 2nd week is the same as the first. The toughest part about doing it on vacation will be the diet.

Jdokan

Black Belt
Reaction score
That's good to hear...What is the diet like? Currently I'm not a big eater or into junk food....don't drink alcohol...probalby the worst thing is the the amount of tea I drink 5-6 cups a day with a tsp of sugar per cup...I don't think that's too bad....I was doing alot of yogurt thinking it healthy until I researched the amount of sugar in things....each tsp of sugar is 4grams...an 8 oz. blueberry Columbo yogurt is the equivalent of approx 9 tsp of sugar...a can of soda is about 10-12 tsp of sugar depending on brand, etc....BUT you're right...while on Vaca the thing to do is to eat like you normally don't do: rich foods and desserts......

The second week exercises....will I need to be bringing the dvd?
I am really excited to be doing this....

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
For me the diet or eating habbits I change how I eat.
I eat oatmeal in the AM with a banana. 2 glasses of water.
2 hours later a small snack. apple/specail K bar/. then lunch a salad with tuna fish evey other day. Then a snack 2 hours later. then Veg and chicken for dinner. then nothing after 7 PM. Water/Water/Water.
I put down 6 - 10 Glasses a day now. I stopped Coffee
(((that was Hard))). I change things up a little but thats what I am eating all week. I stopped eating Steak. LOVE IT just cut it out for now.

At Day 45 (1/2 way threw) I will post Numbers to show what has been happening. Hopfully they will be good. LOL

Kosho

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Day 22 gone and tonight is day 23. Core Syngineticks ( spelling)

Kosho

Latest Discussions