P90X and Kempo

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Sensei,
Thanks I am working things slow and what not. I have a meeting with a Boston surgen for my back issue. (second DR.) as the first 1 wants to cut me open. So I feel that doing this program is a way to avoid surgery. as I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
I look forward to are next training.

Kosho

ackks10

Purple Belt
Reaction score
:bow:here you go, see if you can see that L5SI with this guy:lool:

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Day 7 gone. WOW 1 week into it. NICE.

only 83 more to go.

Kosho

PS Sensei Elmer That L5S1 Disk on that guy you posted looked fine. LOL

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
This is great sensei- Funny we are all thinking of this. my friend at the Kenpo Academy in Derry bought it and loves it. Myself and a friend of mine ordered it and will be doing it during the day before classes-- will i be able to teach still after these?
Dont forget to look up the issue on the L5 and the electric shock thingy somewhere in boston
Jesse

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Jessie,
Thanks I will.

Kosho

KenpoDave

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
This is great sensei- Funny we are all thinking of this. my friend at the Kenpo Academy in Derry bought it and loves it. Myself and a friend of mine ordered it and will be doing it during the day before classes-- will i be able to teach still after these?
Dont forget to look up the issue on the L5 and the electric shock thingy somewhere in boston
Jesse

You will have a little trouble teaching after the workout at first, but you will get used to it.

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Day 8, gone. 82 to go. Things are good. shoulders are in pain from the surgery I had last april. But still pushing on...

Kosho

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Day 9 gone. 81 to go. This may sound funny But me posting here every day is pushing me to work on this system. At the End of the 30 mark I will post some Numbers. where I sarted and where I am at.

Saturday I will be in Manchester NH for a Large Seminar. Many, Many Teachers will be there should be FUN. So I will post sunday.

Kosho

ackks10

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Day 9 gone. 81 to go. This may sound funny But me posting here every day is pushing me to work on this system. At the End of the 30 mark I will post some Numbers. where I sarted and where I am at.

Saturday I will be in Manchester NH for a Large Seminar. Many, Many Teachers will be there should be FUN. So I will post sunday.

Kosho

Sensei i got a couple calls from people about this weekend, but please watch what u r doing up there, don't hurt yourself :)

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Sensei i got a couple calls from people about this weekend, but please watch what u r doing up there, don't hurt yourself :)

I will do my best sensei, But You know What can happen. LOL
I will also keep my ears opened.

Day day 10 GONE. Nice upper body arms and shoulders work out.
also Ab ripper X Man that just kicks you butt. Things are going well. I am doing good with the diet also.

Dave glad to hear this is firing you up also.

Day 11 will be in a hotel. That should be fun LOL

Kosho

KenpoDave

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Funny. I did my first week in a hotel, sort of. I did all the routines that did not need weights.

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Day 11 and Day 12 gone. 78 to go. Things are still good. I talked to people I have not seen for a few months and most said I looked different. Thats good.

Kosho

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Day 13, Almost 2 weeks Gone already. Legs and Back and ab ripper X.
wow my legs are toast. good work out. My lower back is hurting tonight.
mostly from the weekend seminar. Took some good hits from Hanshi and Jeff D Sensei. Dave looks like Ice for me before bed. HHHMMMMM
Nice one tommorrow with day 14.

Kosho

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
day 14 gone. starting 3rd week.

kosho

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Day 15 gone. WOW I am drained. I will post all ((((REAL)))) Info at day 90. I have 75 more to go...

Kosho

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Day 16 was fun. The more I do the work outs the over all better I feel. That to me is great. I have day 17 this afternoon. Arms and shoulders and AB ripper X. The thing I thought would be the hardest for me would be the diet. But I have been following a basic one and staying with it. ( Basically I change my eating habits )
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Kosho

Latest Discussions