P.U.R.E Progressive Uninterrupted Rapid Execution

bowser666

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I totally agree Tex. It just has to much of a feel on a infommercial. THen we have some random people chiming in that this is gonig to be the best thing since sliced bread. It reminds me of the Geico commercials with celebrities. Since this is a "real"person and we did not pay them , we brought in so and so to support :p Sometimes it would be nice if peopel just said " Look I am only on here to sell my system , blah blah blah. That won't be admitted of course :p I thought this forum was about contributing?? So far many of us have not seen anything remotely near that.

MT Admin Team

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
***ATTENTION ALL USERS***

This thread has been moved to The Great Debate and is being reopened. For those that are not aware, this section falls under slightly different rules. Please take note of them here. I would also like to point everyone to the Fraud Busting Policy that this forum has in place. Those rules can be found here.

Please take the time to read through both of the links provided. This thread has generated a large number of complaints, and is being watched. Further disregard for forum rules will result in the thread being relocked.

MT ADMIN TEAM

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, this thread has spanned 6 pages, the month of Oct. is almost here, and IIRC, the OP was supposed to be coming out with some clips of his system. I for one, am interested in checking them out.

So, if the OP is still around, how are the clips coming? Looking forward to them. :)

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Am I saying that you're a fraud...no. I'm saying that your unwillingness to answer peoples' quesions with anything other than cute sound-bites, and your failure to actually provide us with a taste of your program leaves me with a fair degree of skepticism.
Can someone please mention these words to Palin?:)

Brian King

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Guro Harold wrote:
"Can someone please mention these words to Palin?"

Wow, I had to look at the top of page to see if indeed I was back into the study area in which political comments and opinions can be hashed out back and forth, give and take, flamed and flamed. Instead of talk relating to the thread topic I found a politic comment meant to inflame posted in a section in which the rules do not allow reply. There is another thread in about anger in which the OP felt that they had to insert their political tantrums in threads outside of the study. Is it a form of fear that causes a person to start an argument when they know that others hands are tied and they are kept from responding? Perhaps it is just out of control anger and a feeling of helplessness that some who are weaker might feel and the need to yell out against that feeling? Perhaps it is just the need to let out frustration and there is safety in doing so when conflict is not allowed? Perhaps like that one crazy uncle who has to turn everything into a political rant some cannot help themselves. I dunno, myself I think it is just rude. If I want to read political hacks I go to the study or main stream news organizations. Thank God there are only forty some odd days left until the election, of course, then will come the months and months of court cases and whining.

LOL OK so now I am whining, thanks Guru Harold.

Regards
Brian King

Back on topic
Has anyone seen any of the videos?

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if the YouTube videos will be posted soon? I searched on YT today and found nothing.

The Master

Bow Before Me.
Reaction score
I posted this on another forum which I hold with alot of respect. I will post it here as well.

I want to go on the record as saying this is not over or above anything out there that is already functional. What I feel it ads is the approach, the mentality behind it, the moves that have not failed me to date.

There is no guarantee in any technique or situation.

I developed P.U.R.E thru actual encounters I engaged in, fights that could not be walked from, even the local club scenario as I was a bouncer served for many hours of honing in what I wanted to express.

I found myself not only using what I had learned from Paul and Tom but also doing things as I saw fit, based on spatial relation and tools at hand for my disposal. Much like R.A.T they were developed and honed based on Paul's teaching's and scenarios as he saw fit. Like almost anything in life I took what I was tought made it my own and found a few different ways to express myself and to have people view combat.

Ill take it one step further. KFM, those guys are JKD based and other art's of course but have developed something that is very impressive and functional in it's own right. Myself I tought P.U.R.E to my wife in it's birth and it actually saved her in an actual fight.

I am going to post on YouTube to explain in more detail here in the near future. My goal is to teach a different crowd in a different way. I am not Paul Vunak I am not Tom Cruise. I am teaching my experience, I am teaching the common man, not Government. Please be patient as I am still working on things and I haven't had all the resources and I am also being selective in who I take as student's as this already is bringing up controversy. You can find me on YouTube as well under DarkGiftConcepts.
So here we are, together again, nearing the end of the promised time, and as expected by the many, there is no sign of that which was promised and foretold that we should expect. One might take the departure of those promoting this most advanced and progressive system as a capitulation to the critic, that they are unable or unwilling to validate their bravo with solid evidence. One might even claim that such retreat in the face of the enemy smacks of cowardice. One might say that, yes I suppose they might.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here we are, Nov. 10, 2008. Oct. has come and gone. No videos. Hmm...makes you wonder. Was there really something new per se, or would it be nothing new, but just the same thing repackaged with a different name. I guess we'll never know.

Only one of these gentlemen has clips on his site. Are those clips the same or similar to what was promised, or were the promised clips totally different?

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here we are, Nov. 10, 2008. Oct. has come and gone. No videos. Hmm...makes you wonder. Was there really something new per se, or would it be nothing new, but just the same thing repackaged with a different name. I guess we'll never know.

Only one of these gentlemen has clips on his site. Are those clips the same or similar to what was promised, or were the promised clips totally different?
Well...nothing new showing via search engines. The clips, as I recall, weren't anything particularly new or impressive, either. Nicely staged; bet someone took a film school class or two... but not really impressive.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well...nothing new showing via search engines. The clips, as I recall, weren't anything particularly new or impressive, either. Nicely staged; bet someone took a film school class or two... but not really impressive.

Actually, I was thinking the same thing.

Per Usual Request Evaded

LMAO!! Thats a good one! :)

The Game

Green Belt
Reaction score
I can think of other things that PURE reminds me of.
If you need me, I'll be out back at the barn being reminded.

Latest Discussions