P.U.R.E Progressive Uninterrupted Rapid Execution

OP
D

Dark Gift Concepts

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Perhaps it would be best to get the feel of the forum first, do some lurking and read so you get a feel for the kind of people who post here. You might find there are a lot of people who have done exactly that - given away a bit of information for discussion.

I think many people are more "show me" now than ever, especially in the Martial Arts world.

Welcome to MT, btw.

thank you very much for the welcome and the tips

OP
D

Dark Gift Concepts

Orange Belt
Reaction score
one must try to think outside the box, I like it Eric, yea He did not invent any thing new but made you think of its possibility's. He drew you guys in. and that in it self is GOOD, you ask why is it better? well how do you train? are you T.M.A. or M.M.A. or R.B.M.A.? and YES THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT in mind set and training. all have their place in the Martial Arts World. every one is different and everyone looks for what will work for them. A tae Kwon Do Master is not going to train in GRAPPLING, HEAVEN FORBID!!!!! Why? Hell I dont know but I have seen Instructors get Pissed off just talking about it.

"You don't grow unless you go out of the confines of your own system/style...it is from the old we get security and the new that we get growth" - Dan Inosanto.

"In the long history of HUMANITY, the instinct to follow and imitate seems to be inherent in most PEOPLE, TEACHERS, and students alike." -Bruce Lee

"When the mind is tethered to a center, naturally it is not FREE; it can move only within the LIMITS of that center." -Bruce Lee.

I *BOW* with Respect
Bro thank you so much for chiming in. I look forward to seeing you soon.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed!
This system is about empowering yourself in real life situations.

It differs because of the way the information is being taught an processed as well as the way the mental side is being brought up to speed and movement are incorparated.

I cover all ranges of combat, Kicking, punching, trapping, grappling, weapons, guns. etc ..

Best I can say come try, see exp for yourself. Yes this I a discussion forum but it is not a place for me to share,give away my information that I have for years been working on to a bunch of guys who I don't know from Adam.

An if this is something you all think is Generic or ******** WALK ON..

I train in Kenpo, as well as Arnis and BJJ. If someone asked me what any of those arts were like, I'd tell them, if they were interested and perhaps wanted to train in them. I've gone so far at times, as to actually give a little 'demo' for lack of better words, so the person could actually see some of the art. And yes, of course, if they were really interested in training, I'd invite them to a class.

If I simply said something that gave little info. its probably a no brainer that the person would ask me more questions. If I replied with the same response, people would most likely begin to reply much like what we have already seen in this thread.

I don't think that asking how your system differs from another JKD school, a Kajukenbo school, etc. is asking to much. If someone told me that they had a better method of doing something, of course I'm going to be curious and ask...I think others would do the same. If I was looking to paint the walls of my house, and I brought 2 different kinds of paint to the counter, I'd hope the guy wouldn't keep a secret and not tell me what paint would be best.

As for saying something is crap, well, looking at my few posts I've made, I have said nothing like that. I've asked legit, sincere questions.

So, in closing, likewise, if you don't want to explain your art to people you don't know from Adam, do you expect someone to travel to see you, if they don't know you from Adam, and if you're not willing to go into any detail about what you teach and how it differs from another art? If I walk into a school for the first time, because I see something I like, you can bet I'm going to ask the teacher a bunch of questions. I would hope in return I'd get sincere answers. :)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gentlemen, have you nothing more to offer than a link to a foto of a bleeding eye and vague quotes and references?

OP
D

Dark Gift Concepts

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Gentlemen, have you nothing more to offer than a link to a foto of a bleeding eye and vague quotes and references?

Yes. Now Gentlemen if you would like to train you are more than welcome. I hope you all have a great day and a nice journey. Maybe we will one day train.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well ... I'm a lady. And ah ... not until I see more. Thanks.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
one must try to think outside the box, I like it Eric, yea He did not invent any thing new but made you think of its possibility's. He drew you guys in. and that in it self is GOOD, you ask why is it better? well how do you train? are you T.M.A. or M.M.A. or R.B.M.A.? and YES THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT in mind set and training. all have their place in the Martial Arts World. every one is different and everyone looks for what will work for them. A tae Kwon Do Master is not going to train in GRAPPLING, HEAVEN FORBID!!!!! Why? Hell I dont know but I have seen Instructors get Pissed off just talking about it.
Uh... my TKD master (and when I say "master" I mean VII Dan) not only trains us in grappling, but brings in a BJJ instructor periodically to ensure we're doing things correctly.

Plenty of people on MT cross-train in multiple arts; I still have yet to see anything that shows why the two of you think this concept is different. If you'd like to say, that'd be great - but as others have said, the vague intimations of "we're better... but you'll have to come see us to know why" doesn't really inform, especially as members of this forum post from all over the globe, making "dropping in" somewhat difficult. :)

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Well, I think you're preaching to the choir on this one. Speaking for myself only, but not only have I said that people should think outside of the box, I, as well as a number of people that I train with, do the same. Pretty much everyone that I work with crosstrains in something.

Fair enough, I will say that we were drawn in, however, once the questions started, no answers were received. As I said, if I walk into a school, yes, I'm going to ask questions of the teacher. If I'm not getting solid answers or red flags are raised, I'm walking out...plain and simple!

Mike

OP
D

Dark Gift Concepts

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Well, I think you're preaching to the choir on this one. Speaking for myself only, but not only have I said that people should think outside of the box, I, as well as a number of people that I train with, do the same. Pretty much everyone that I work with crosstrains in something.

Fair enough, I will say that we were drawn in, however, once the questions started, no answers were received. As I said, if I walk into a school, yes, I'm going to ask questions of the teacher. If I'm not getting solid answers or red flags are raised, I'm walking out...plain and simple!

Mike

Actually if you all took the time to truley read the post you would have seen that I stated that I will be posting video on YouTube soon! If you cannot wait for it I cannot do anything to help with your patience . Again allow me the time to finish the video and I will post to keep you up to date, thank you all for your interest in Dark Gift Concepts and P.U.R.E I look forward to being able to answer all your question as soon as the video is completed.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hey there Dark Gift Concepts :)

I think you are missing a trick here by your coyness, no? Are forums and the internet not a great place to network and build up your initial contacts? It seems that if people here (MJS's posts) show sufficient interest to ask deeper questions of your system and you beat them with a stick and tell them to piss off, then I would suggest a day course in networking and marketing might be worthwhile?

I think people around martial arts are a little sceptical of new systems though that does not preclude their interest. And but you will know as a martial artist yourself, we all like our empirically proven techniques, yes? So if your system is good, then it will stand up to a few little simple questions, no? And if your system cannot stand up to a few simple little questions then what does that mean? I do wish you luck though, sincerely :)

I am not being facetious or anything and but your motto "Si vis pacem, para bellum"?? should maybe be tempered here on internet forums so you may propagate your teaching further. For the sake of your marketing, maybe you should adopt in your head while you are typing the "si vis pacem, para pactum" instead :)

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Ok I am not sure IF you are asking ME to show you Gentlemen and Ladies, Who I am or who he is?
But Here
http://www.darkgiftcombat.com

Thank you for a nice conversation
I *bow* with respect

Thanks for the link. At least now this gives a bit more to go on. :)

As for your question...I was just looking to find out more about the system. I was simply looking to have things explained, some details, how the training is done, etc. Again, thank you for the link. I'll spend some time looking thru things.

Mike

OP
D

Dark Gift Concepts

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. At least now this gives a bit more to go on. :)

As for your question...I was just looking to find out more about the system. I was simply looking to have things explained, some details, how the training is done, etc. Again, thank you for the link. I'll spend some time looking thru things.

Mike

Here is my link as well www.DarkGiftConcepts.com please do look at Mr.Traylors site as I trained him back in the day. I want to present the info in video form which will be done thru YouTube. Thank you for your patience and hopeful understanding.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Ok I am not sure IF you are asking ME to show you Gentlemen and Ladies, Who I am or who he is?
But Here
http://www.darkgiftcombat.com

Thank you for a nice conversation
I *bow* with respect

Ah - thank you. Now I'm certain I've seen these before. I appreciate it; good luck. :asian:

Here is my link as well www.DarkGiftConcepts.com please do look at Mr.Traylors site as I trained him back in the day. I want to present the info in video form which will be done thru YouTube. Thank you for your patience and hopeful understanding.
I'll be watching for the youtube vid - will you be posting a link here? BTW - you do know your website only shows the eye art and no info, right? (just so you know).

OP
D

Dark Gift Concepts

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ah - thank you. Now I'm certain I've seen these before. I appreciate it; good luck. :asian:

I'll be watching for the youtube vid - will you be posting a link here? BTW - you do know your website only shows the eye art and no info, right? (just so you know).

Click on the eye on the link below it to take you in. But here is the other link hope it helps and yes I will post on here if I can figure this hole posting a video thing..lolhttp://darkgiftconcepts.com/home.html

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Show up to a few classes, picking apart something you don't understand is speaking and writing out of ignorance or lack of pursuing knowledge. Do your homework, show up to a class or two, because untill then Ignorance is bliss.

The delivery, the process, the mentality. Gotcha (edited)

Agreed!
This system is about empowering yourself in real life situations.

It differs because of the way the information is being taught an processed as well as the way the mental side is being brought up to speed and movement are incorparated.

I cover all ranges of combat, Kicking, punching, trapping, grappling, weapons, guns. etc ..

Best I can say come try, see exp for yourself. Yes this I a discussion forum but it is not a place for me to share,give away my information that I have for years been working on to a bunch of guys who I don't know from Adam.

An if this is something you all think is Generic or ******** WALK ON..

Yes. Now Gentlemen if you would like to train you are more than welcome. I hope you all have a great day and a nice journey. Maybe we will one day train.

Nobody's asked you to give away what you've developed. But what you've posted wouldn't even get you in the door if you were trying to interest a police academy or business in bringing you in to teach their people. It amounts to "it's my own take based on my own minimally described experiences; just take my word on it."

I'm going to take a liberty here. Check out Brian R. Vancise's website for IRT; you'll find it under Contact Information if you follow that link. You can't learn IRT from the page -- but you definitely can learn enough about it to decide if it's worth your time to either visit or bring him to you. You can learn what's influenced him, get some idea of his background, and more. It's enough to let you decide whether you want to seek him out or not... I could dig up a few more, but Brian's was handy.

What have you done with the methodology that's so different? Look at Peyton Quinn's program at Rocky Mountain Combat Applications Training; any question about his methods? But is there enough there to duplicate them successfully yourself, without his guidance? I don't think so.

So... how about stepping up and actually discussing something a little, instead of simply saying "you gotta see it to understand." You do realize that attitude is often a hallmark of many of the less scrupulous instructors? Along with vague intimations about teaching various groups...

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

No Video's or pics, no explanation, this reminds me of other poster trying to lure want abees into a program that may or may not work. Remember the burden of proof is on you in a Forum decussion, we have nothing to gain from a pic of an eye and come train when you know alot of folks are nowhere close to you. I will stop by on my way to california later this year but I figure you will be close or just do not have the time to show anything. I know I can explain what we do and how the application are different from other schools. Maybe yours is so complex that it is impossible to explain and that is why video is great.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Myself I tought P.U.R.E to my wife in it's birth and it actually saved her in an actual fight.

I am going to post on YouTube to explain in more detail here in the near future.

What happened to your wife and how did she save herself?
I'm looking forward to the youtube video.

I'd be interested to hear what systems these different areas are based on. Thanks!

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Is this related to speed hitting? 18 times in a second?

Pure progressive uninterrupted rapid excecution of muliple strikes......Isn't this what is taught in most martial art schools?

Like swimming....most of use a pure progressive uninterrupted rapid excecutions of our hands,arms and legs.....breathing.....or just one stroke...for some folks?

Is dancing a P.U.R.E and most things in life? .....

IS this something NEW? (PURE) ..........UM...If it is? ....did we miss something in our training?

Aloha, Just my interrupted slow excecution of thoughts......?

Latest Discussions