One of the best "books" on true fighting techniques!

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Just started rereading the book: One Strike Stopping Power, by Frank Abert.

Most of us seek indeas of How our martial arts works......when you read this book....you will know "HOW to fight to survive! It will improve your readness for the STREETS!

Easy to follow, great information: This is a MUST read book! Better yet get your own and read it as many times as you can!

Very common sense here! ........Aloha

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think the title is a little over promising. I'm not saying it won't help, but the book seems to promise an ability.
Sean

OP
S

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think the title is a little over promising. I'm not saying it won't help, but the book seems to promise an ability.
Sean

The book pretty much explains the common sense of using certain strikes to certain areas (which is taught in all martial art classes)

He is bringing it to those who have little training. In other words...stuff we can do and should use in most self-defense situtions. Like where to tarket and why's.

You can train for years...but he explains things in way...anyone can fight back and survive...........Aloha

Latest Discussions