Fighter fact book 2?

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Did any of you read Loren Christensan "Fighter Fact Book 2"

If you haven't BETTER ORDER ONE NOW! He is the most modern writer and most sensible Martial artist there is.

He talks about " How real fights start,ends, and what is involved when you get into one! and how to to smart and RUN if you can.

You think you martial art is effective? Read this book and then look how you are training now in your school? His information makes sense!

Want to be a better martial artist? BETTER READ THIS BOOK!

The articles on hair pulling is great! The article on Dog attacks is great! and he mentions about the way you train, will actully make you fight that way in a real fight.. and how military,FBI,Police and others are changing there ways of training!

This is for those who want realistic informtion about SELF-DEFENSE/ WHAT WORKS, AND HOW TO TRAIN SMARTER.

NOTE: These are my thoughts on this book......Loren Christensen has always been RIGHT ON THE MARK! .........Aloha

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes he is a pretty good writer!
icon14.gif

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've always thought the world of LC as a self-defense expert. A military cop in Vietnam during the war? Whoa—he's probably seen everything you don't want to see, or be involved in.

His Solo Training books are terrific also.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've always thought the world of LC as a self-defense expert. A military cop in Vietnam during the war? Whoa—he's probably seen everything you don't want to see, or be involved in.

Yes the solo training book I have is great!

Adept

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

Indeed. I have a lot of time for LC as an author, and have found all of his books to be excellent.

Will definately look at picking this one up next time I do a book order.

OP
S

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, The more you reseach about fighting? The more you will find this book is for REAL.

Anything else...is behind in the times. Ever see real fights look like karate style of fighting? or like KATA"S?

Look and watch real fights on "you tube" and see if it matches your style of martial arts?

ONLY way to know if this book makes sense is to read it! .........Aloha

Latest Discussions