Omg!!!!!!

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
hapkido women sweat...

at least, all those in OUR hapkido class do :)

chrismay101

Green Belt
Reaction score
Well done bookworm! keep up the hard work. so it true girls sweat!!!! I

once herd a rumor but i didn't think it was true..........:jaw-dropping:

OP
bookworm_cn317

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It's been almost a week and I'm still in a state of disbelief about it--isn't that weird? Does the emotional high go away? 'Cuz, frankly, the giddyness is kinda scary. :p

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
It's been almost a week and I'm still in a state of disbelief about it--isn't that weird? Does the emotional high go away? 'Cuz, frankly, the giddyness is kinda scary. :p

If you continue to engage in this training, it will teach you a lot about yourself, you will see!

Haha! Yes, you are right! You engage yourself in the rigours of this TaeKwonDo training, and you sweat! Your sweat is like gold, and if you get cut or bruised, that is your gold too, precious!

When you push yourself and gain stamina and strength, you will also get a strong personality, a strong mind. This will be your treasure! It shows us the right way to engage life! Haha! Skills paid for with hard work, that is our way!

It goes deeper, deeper. As we progress, we understand more fully the nuances of the motions. The timing gets sharper, more control. We have many more special times that are coming our way!

:boing1:

OP
bookworm_cn317

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I tried to break a board in class last night. TRIED being the operative word. I couldn't do it--I was a LITTLE too far away. But that's okay, because at least I know I can do it now!

Latest Discussions