2nd Dan test today

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congrats to you too Cali! Sounds like you had a good game plan for your test and were well-prepared!

Miles

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS, CALI!!! :partyon:

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hey thanks all of you other fellow TKD practitioners here at MTalk.com! I'm taken aback, I didn't think anybody would care. That's what's cool about this place, other than my family, and my really close friends, this is the only other place I get to share my experiences. At work, and in regular life outside the dojang nobody knows I'm a MA practitioner. :idunno:

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I agree Cali. This is one place (and one other) that I can share that I failed my 1st gup test .... go figure LOL. I'm still a 2nd gup ... yipeee LOL

Seriously, I know you kicked butt, so you don't need to worry ;) We are your buds too ;)

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks, arnisador. I kind of knew I failed, but yet there's this hope I didn't. I did bad though. I also broke my hand (found out later that I did break my hand), and I tried to do the rest of the test with a broken hand and I was not focused at all (I kind of knew after my forms, I blew it :( Then I broke my hand LOL). It went downhill from there. But, to me, it's not a big deal really. There's always next time. I'll pass in November ;)

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
karatekid1975 said:
I agree Cali. This is one place (and one other) that I can share that I failed my 1st gup test .... go figure LOL. I'm still a 2nd gup ... yipeee LOL

Seriously, I know you kicked butt, so you don't need to worry ;) We are your buds too ;)

Hey thanks KK'75. I'm sorry to hear what happened at your last testing, YIKES :xtrmshock

I hope you're starting to recoup. Just hang tough like it looks like you have been, and when you're ready to get back in the game, get in there, and continue to go at it hard core like it seems you have been doing. We martial artists, we're a strange lot aren't we... :ultracool

I can break or really bruise something where it gets really red swollen and purplely, and I'm thinking like a knucklehead that I'm ready to go the next day. I'm thinking at the time in my warped mind that I need to get some more training time in the dojang. Don't want to break my training cycle ya know.... :idunno:

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
karatekid1975 said:

Hey thanks KK'75. I'm sorry to hear what happened at your last testing, YIKES :xtrmshock

I hope you're starting to recoup. Just hang tough like it looks like you have been, and when you're ready to get back in the game, get in there, and continue to go at it hard care like it seems you have been doing. We martial artists, we're a strange lot aren't we... :ultracool

I can break something and I'm thinking like a knucklehead that I'm ready to go the next day and get some more time in the dojang. Don't want to break my training cycle ya know.... :asian: :CTF:

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
We are a strange breed aren't we ;) Anyways, I agree. I tested on saturday and I was back in the dojang on monday :D I can't spar, but there's nothing stopping me from doing forms or whatever hehehehehe Can't miss the training time ;)

Latest Discussions