Olympic Karate KO.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
I love curling, always have. Couldn’t for the life of me tell you why, though. 🤗

I like the strategy along with having to execute the shots.....even though most times I do not understand their strategy until the very end of the round...lol.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I guess you would have to be a competitor to get it. You figure out every way possible to add advantage to your efforts.
I understand this. I just don't always agree with it. That's just me. It's not some person wish that I would like to see changed. Just an observation

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I like the strategy along with having to execute the shots.....even though most times I do not understand their strategy until the very end of the round...lol.
I’ve watched it anytime I knew it was on. At one point I was going to learn all the rules to follow it better, but then I thought, “Nah, more fun this way!”

I’d like to see one of those curling stones 🥌 up close. And you know it’s cool when your phone has one on there!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I like the strategy along with having to execute the shots.....even though most times I do not understand their strategy until the very end of
I do not understand it very well and can't say I watch it a lot. But it is competitive and there certainly is a good amount of skill and practice required so I definitely call it a sport.
I tried doing the multi quote thing with your post and CB’s. It worked about as well as I’d do curling.

But I do have a nifty 🧹!

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
I tried doing the multi quote thing with your post and CB’s. It worked about as well as I’d do curling.

But I do have a nifty 🧹!

I told my wife that women should be the best at curling due to the sweeping....she'd didn't think it was as funny as I did for some reason.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I told my wife that women should be the best at curling due to the sweeping....she'd didn't think it was as funny as I did for some reason.
You are a brave man. 😎

Latest Discussions