Old Bujinkan Clips

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if these have been posted before, but I came across these 'old school' clips. Thoughts they were pretty cool! Enjoy! :)

[yt]QQEFndpKUpU&feature=related[/yt]

[yt]aMr5QmDbJW4&feature=related[/yt]

[yt]pJVnFn8zOQQ&feature=related[/yt]

One more

[yt]W-BDXcR03S0&feature=related[/yt]

Thanks great clips. Does anyone know the name of the first video ? Great Ukemi I need to own it hehe. Also is the the same "Ninja village (couldn't resist)" that was the back ground in the Bojutsu video?

Great old video clips MJS. Personally I am and have always been very fond of the Shinden Fudo Ryu video.
icon6.gif

I've never seen those. They were fantastic! I hope my ukemi can be at that level someday. Those guys sure were impressive.

Does anyone know the name of the first video ?

I wish I could remember. . .the original was a VHS tape, and it was re-released 2 or 3 years back as I recall.

Regarding the woman doing the "assisted splits", there's a 22-year-old lass from a nearby dojo who, along with her shidoshi, trains with me every week and can do that without assistance. . .has a background in ballet. :)

I wish I could remember. . .the original was a VHS tape, and it was re-released 2 or 3 years back as I recall.

Regarding the woman doing the "assisted splits", there's a 22-year-old lass from a nearby dojo who, along with her shidoshi, trains with me every week and can do that without assistance. . .has a background in ballet. :)

(How to master Ninjutsu)Foundations of Togakure Ryu part 2-picks up from--

(Fighting methods of the Ninja)Togakure Ryu Ninpo Taijutsu Vol 1.

For those interested: I can't remember the webstore that sold it but they have since went out of business. the email site on the packages are: [email protected] I haven't emailed them so I don't even know if they are still in business either.

On Volume 2, there is a gentlemen who rolls and climbs trees like a monkey!

(How to master Ninjutsu)Foundations of Togakure Ryu part 2-picks up from--

(Fighting methods of the Ninja)Togakure Ryu Ninpo Taijutsu Vol 1.

For those interested: I can't remember the webstore that sold it but they have since went out of business. the email site on the packages are: [email protected] I haven't emailed them so I don't even know if they are still in business either.

On Volume 2, there is a gentlemen who rolls and climbs trees like a monkey!

Yes it is from an old 2-part Togakure Ryu series. As I recall, the kanji come up in yellow with a female Japanese voice pronouncing them with some kind of sound effect of the time.

They have been put on DVD now I believe, but with heavy editing to remove certain ex-shihan.

Back