Obamas Birth Certificate... I know... I know....

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I would not have posted anything but I ran across this video from Youtube that someone posted today. I am ignorant as they come in regards to these Adobe programs, so I couldn't tell you if this guy is in sci fi land, or is on to something, but I figured it was worth sharing, as I know some of you do know this stuff.
any of you who know about these programs have any thoughts on this?

Last edited by a moderator:

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy is trying to conduct a forensic analysis on a replicated, scanned image, as it's been transmitted over the web. It doesn't begin to meet the "best evidence" standard. Any conclusions drawn are so limited as to be meaningless.

OP
LuckyKBoxer

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Ok thats a bit better... I don't have the misconception that the government wouldn't lie, but I would have thought that if they did it would had have been a whole hell of a lot better then drawing up a document on the internet and releasing it with proof hahahaha

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ok thats a bit better... I don't have the misconception that the government wouldn't lie, but I would have thought that if they did it would had have been a whole hell of a lot better then drawing up a document on the internet and releasing it with proof hahahaha

No kidding. They issue the friggin things. Why couldn't they just issue an authentic birth certificate to a Kenyan? LOL!

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's possible to forge anything to a degree that the press would be fooled. I'm not saying it's possible for me to do it, but enough money will get it done.

The thing is, if there was any legitimacy to the foreign birth argument....it would have exploded in 2008. No way would the Republicans have let that slide during the race.

Everything else is a distraction -- either by the Dems to stop people looking at the legitimate problems with Obama's presidency, or by the Reps to stop people looking at the things Obama has done right.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
the republicans in '08 puss'd out.

they could have DESTROYED obama if McCain had just agreed to play it rough. Between Wright, "proud of my country for the first time" voting present, and everything else, Obama was EASY to destroy, but, out of fear of the race card, they puss'd out

he choose instead to try and be nice

and he lost

people are STILL afraid to tell the truth cuz the media is right there carrying this bums water and throwing the race card at anyone that questions him......

if someone is brave enough to not be intimidated, they can rip him a new anus

JOBS
ECONOMY
repete

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
Exactly what "truth" is it people are afraid to tell. I mean there is a ton of BS that people don't seem afraid to spout, I would think some truth wouldn't be that hard to tell.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
none of which has anything to do with the Birth Certificate.

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
that he is a friggin moron, and his **** doesnt work...for a start

While whether his policies work or not is debatable, that he is a moron is not. Morons don't graduate at the top of thier class, become law professors, best selling authors, etc. Character assasination because the guy isn't your guy is ugly. It is the same thing all these birthers are trying to do.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
While whether his policies work or not is debatable, that he is a moron is not. Morons don't graduate at the top of thier class, become law professors, best selling authors, etc. Character assasination because the guy isn't your guy is ugly. It is the same thing all these birthers are trying to do.

you dont know he was top of any class cuz he sealed his school records. And if you think he wrote that book, you are seriously gullible.. It isnt character assasination if it is true

but again, off topic. Sorry Bob

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
Actually this is sorta linked to the birther issue in that people will believe any nonsense just because theydon't like the guy the nonsense is about. Twin, lets for arguement's sake say that what you say is true. He didn't graduate Magna Cum Ladi, write his books, or was a law professor. In that case he is even less of a moron. He somehow got recognized as magna cum ladi in the graduation ceremony, he managed to have two books ghost written for him and managed to keep the author quiet, AND he managed to be a respected law professor without any proof he actually had the grades to graduate...oh hell lets throw the birther issue in there too. He or hisparents knew before he was even born that he would grow up to be a politician do they faked a birth announcement in the Hawwain paper and somehow faked the borth certificate. Now I like to think I'm a fairly smart guy, but someone accomplishing all that stuff without anyone finding out or stepping forward takes one heckuva smart guy. In other words, your own arguement indicates he i not a moron. Argue the policies, stop attacking the man because you fail at it.

OP
LuckyKBoxer

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
off topic, so again

is there anyway to spot the high tech forgeries these days?

Yes ask a Ninja.
They are sneaky, they will spot a forgery in no time..
of course, they will probably proceed to remove your head immediately afterwards.... so why bother... :p

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
you are getting desperate in yoru attempts to defend that fool

I'm actually not defending him. I'm pointing out how assinine many of the attacks on him really are.

As far as forged documents, I'd think it would be extremely difficult to prove one way or another through a digital copy unless it was created by someone incredibly inept. I would assume that if a high placed politician where to release a document he would buy quality, rather than seal his fate with a low quality document. In this particular case it is moot anyway, as this has already been debunked.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
off topic, so again

is there anyway to spot the high tech forgeries these days?
Yes. Requires an intimate knowledge of the original, and detailed examination of the document, including chemical and microscopic examinations.

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yes. Requires an intimate knowledge of the original, and detailed examination of the document, including chemical and microscopic examinations.

Wouldn't a 'shop job leave discontinuities in the pixel values? Naturally scanned text is going to have a certain natural slope between light and dark portions of the text. It seems like cloning in text or replicating blocks would produce islands or abrupt discontinuities in that natural slope.