Obama supporters who don't support obama policies...

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
This video is about questions asked obama supporters in regards to obama policies...at first disguised as Romney policies, which they say the absolutely disagree with, and how the obama supporters get stumped when it is revealed that obama actually enacted the policies...and then still pledge support to obama...

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/10/...-what-do-you-think-of-mitt-romneys-kill-list/

It's just funny how they react when they find out that the "one," has actually enacted the policies they claim they hate...

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, how the heck do you know what Romney's policy positions are? I mean they change like the weather.

rainesr

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
This demonstrates the ignorance of Americans in general, not just Obama supporters. I personaly know many devout Republicans who would fall for the same trick. Many people I know, Democrat or Republican, could not tell you what SOPA stands for, what the Patriot act changed, who passed TARP, or that infinite detention isn't something that only lasts the school year. Sad as it is, these are the people voting.

~Rob

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I bet if we pulled the same test with Romney positions on conservatives, they'd think he was Obama.

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
In fact, it was done on conservatives on healthcare. Seems many of them liked it much more than they knew. It just goes to highlight there are ignorant people from both liberal and conservative ranks that do not really know what the heck they are supporting.

An example of Mr Romney's hard held beliefs; When governor of MA he was pro-choice, when runnning for his party's nomination he said as president he would sign a personhood bill (no abortion under any circumstance and also outlaws some birth control and invetrofertilization), and finally after winning his party's nomination he is pro-life WITH exceptions for rape, incest, and life of the mother. So no matter what I believe on abortion, it is a Mitt Romney position. He is comfortable with this strategy on a whole hosts of issues. So you'll forgive me if I don't take too much stock in a liberal believing a supposed Romney position.