Nuclear Disarmament

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The latter is what the real threat is, don't you think?

Building 'Star Wars' is an inherently de-stabalising thing to do and incredibly dangerous - which is why it never went ahead. If it could be 'magic-ed' into existence fully formed and operational then all well and good. If it can't, then you're just inviting an all out attack before it's finished.

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
And on that note, I'm taking my dogs to the off leash park. The sun came out, my MP3 player is charged and I'm out of packing tape I need to secure my moving boxes. I'm diggin out my 80's pop tunes. Howard Jones, just for you Andy!
Lori

qwksilver61

Black Belt
Reaction score
Mankind is retarded.....we are not any safer today than we were yesterday
has anyone watched or followed the news lately? both Russia and China are in bed together followed by Irun.Some figure said;future wars will be fought over resources...not too far in the near future,we have only seen the beginning of mans folly,I'm sure it will reach critical mass,maybe I'll live to see it maybe I won't,can't do much about it,almost don't care anymore.My lovely Wife is the most important person in the world to me,I just hope that we are together embracing each other when the **** hits the fan and that it's quick....

Latest Discussions