NRA Certified Rifle Instructor in/near Lewistown, PA needed

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor in/near Lewistown, PA needed to assist with youth High School air rifle team.

I have a friend who has managed to convince his PA HS to start an Air Rifle team. They've put him in charge of it, even given him a budget for equipment. But he needs an NRA certified rifle instructor. Maybe an RSO too, I don't know yet.

If you can help, or put him in touch with one, respond here or PM me.

Thanks!

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

pgsmith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Have him check with the local Boy Scout Troops, or with their District Representative. There are usually several NRA certified instructors available as that is a requirement for utilizing the BSA shooting ranges. That way he can get one that is also familiar with youth instruction.

OP
lklawson

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Have him check with the local Boy Scout Troops, or with their District Representative. There are usually several NRA certified instructors available as that is a requirement for utilizing the BSA shooting ranges. That way he can get one that is also familiar with youth instruction.
Excellent idea. As an NRA certified rifle instructor and boy scout certified rifle shooting merit badge counselor myself I should have thought of that. :facepalm:

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

clarc9595

White Belt
Reaction score
I suggest contacting the local shooting ranges, local forums, and even ask around the local gunstores.

Latest Discussions