now you see me now you don't

Shogun said:
I am native american, and grew up hunting, mostly archery. to me, stealth is still about going unnoticed rather than unseen. I have had deer look right at me, and just not care. the reason? I had masked almost all odors of my human self , I didnt carry myself in a threatening manner, I didnt wear bright orange (deer arent completely colorblind, they can see orange) and I just didnt look like someone they should worry about. if you can blend into an evironment like you are supposed to be there, thats stealth.
Dude, you are SO gonna get shot if you're hunting on land that other people hunt on also. No orange is dangerous.

Shinkengata said:
Dude, you are SO gonna get shot if you're hunting on land that other people hunt on also. No orange is dangerous.

Nobody wears orange bowhunting. Not that I have ever seen anyway. I know that I don't.

Yeah i know orange isn't normally worn during bowhunting, but Shogun didn't say whether he was bowhunting or gunhunting. Sorry for the assumption.

well, I said mostly archery. in this fine country, archery and gun can not be used at the same time during hunting season. I dont hunt anyore with a gun. its cheap. 300 yards away....point and shoot. licenses cost like 60 dollars.

Technopunk said:
Bah, Im one up on all of you,

I have my boss convinced i know what I am doing.
Hahaha! I have one on that. I have a boss convinced that I am actually working! :ultracool

Latest Discussions

Back