Now this is a LEO's worst nightmare

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
That was pretty funny. Not to bad for the L.E.O. 2 taser darts + 50,000 volts anywhere on the body and problem solved.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Much easier to recover from a taser jolt than it is a shock from the Third Rail. I didn't see him get tazed tho...

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To see the video it says you have to sign in etc, I'm not doing that so if anyone wants to provide a synopsis of what happened?

OP
K

Kittan Bachika

Purple Belt
Reaction score
To see the video it says you have to sign in etc, I'm not doing that so if anyone wants to provide a synopsis of what happened?

The synopsis is that in the subway some guy went nuts and began screaming offensive things and stripped naked. Then he began to attack people, finally the police came in to take him down with the help of a crowd.

It is a LEO's worst nightmare because they are dealing with a deranged individual who is likely to do anything.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The synopsis is that in the subway some guy went nuts and began screaming offensive things and stripped naked. Then he began to attack people, finally the police came in to take him down with the help of a crowd.

It is a LEO's worst nightmare because they are dealing with a deranged individual who is likely to do anything.

Can't say it's my worst nightmare,not good but not the worst. Mine is probably a bomb in a crowded place.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
Can't say it's my worst nightmare,not good but not the worst. Mine is probably a bomb in a crowded place.

Then again, with the bomb you're dealing with the after effects, which poses less personal risk than having to deal with someone who is deranged.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then again, with the bomb you're dealing with the after effects, which poses less personal risk than having to deal with someone who is deranged.

No, I'm not talking about the aftermath but before the bomb goes off. with the exception of the recent suicide bombers the terrorist threats we get are from another quarter, they will plant a bomb usally in a car, rubbish bin, in a pub etc then give newspapers an agreed coded warning. Then the clocks counting, you have to get people out, you get the belligerant, the scared, the not understanding people, all have to be moved, if it's in the evening you get the drunks and they can be as every bit as 'deranged' as this chap. You have the fear that moving the people you could move them into the path of another bomb, that's happened as well, we haven't been told about the second bomb. also you don't know how big the bomb is, it could take out just a street or a whole shopping centre as in Manchester. The clocks ticking and you have to get hundreds sometimes thousands out of the area, now thats a nightmare. You of course have to stay to direct the ATOs in, if they get there in time we don't have that many.

frank raud

Master of Arts
Reaction score
This is a description from a friend of mine who is a Chicago policeman.

Dealing with an EDP tonight, always a good time. He had walked into one of our hospitals earlier today, stating he was hearing voices. He left before they could see him. I went to a call of a bloody guy in the street at 2100hrs. Sure enough, my partner and I get out with a bloody guy in the middle of the street, screaming. He has vertical and horizontal cuts the length of his arms, his forearms are filleted to the bone, the meat is coming out, his arms should be toast. He's walking towards us, hands outstretched and empty, screaming, "kill me, f***g kill me!!". We go hands on with him, I think I can feel the bones in his forearm! The meat is gone. Blood all over everything, I get a rear naked and sink it. He pulls my arm off of his neck, with his frikkin' filleted to the bone forearm. So much for biomechanical cutting!? The cuts on his arms did nothing to hinder his grip strength. This is by far one of the top 5 fights I've been involved in to date. I choked him completely unconscious twice, he woke up within seconds. After the first time, I knew better so when I KO'd him the second time we got the cuffs on before I let go. The EMTs gave him 2 shots of narco, did absolutely nothing. At the hospital, 2 more sedative shots did nothing. He broke the restraints, again with his filleted arms, finally they gave him the same drugs they give folks going in for surgery. He went out then woke up when they put the catheter in?!

The docs stitched up everything they could, stapled the rest. Still no results on the tox screen. His buddies showed up at the ER and said he's been doing a lot of bath salts lately and it makes him "go off". Yeah, it sure does. He's not a big guy, 5'9", maybe 170-180. At one point in our little scrap, he did a pushup with me on his back, with a RNC fully sunk, him making all those weird sputtering choking noises. It was crazy.

Bottom line; next guy starts spouting off about the effectiveness of biomechanical cutting to me? I'm going to punch him in his frikkin face! I have bruises on my arms from this guy squeezing my arm trying to pull my arm off his neck while I'm sinking the choke.

Tasers rock...... Until the guy reaches over and pulls the prongs out! I realize he shouldn't be able to do that because A) taser said so and B) he was biomechanically cut all to h**l...... But, he did.

Latest Discussions