Not the season until...?

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
What lets me know it's the xmas season? The first time I see the Norelco commercial with the little claymation santa riding around on the electric shaver. :)

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Some of you kept talking about Drambruie and I just had to find out what the hell that was. So I looked it up on wikipedia and then thought, that sounds good. So I just went and bought some.

All I can say is WOW, it is quite good! Oh and wow, it is pretty expensive, although the conac I bought was a bit more. ;)

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Go big brown! If I have to send something valuable, I am certainly NOT going to send it by USPS! In fact, I do not send packages by USPS.

Go big brown!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well TONIGHT is offically the start of the season as the wife baked some Christmas cookies and a large batch of chocolate chip cookies from scratch..My offers to function as quality control were rejected, go figure...

OP
bydand

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
I hear you, except I'm eating a chocolate chip as I type. Christmas cookies are tomorrow so I plan on being front and center as they come out of the oven.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It is not the season until we get an ice storm. Oh wait wrong thing to be waiting for. :(

It is not the season until:

1) I have been asked to leave a place while being over polite to people trying to askt hem to move so I can leave the place, and then I get so frustrated I either pick them up and move them, or just walk through them after may attempts and no responses or negative responses.

2) I get the late phone call from a plant or from someone working second shift or over the holiday trying to get something that just cannot wait until after the holidays are done to deal with it. So then you make multiple emergency calls trying to find someone else who is willing to answer or return a phone call.

3) A get together with exteneded family to exchange gifts. The nieces and nephews are given their presents and the smiles and enjoyment.

Shotochem

Purple Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Some of you kept talking about Drambruie and I just had to find out what the hell that was. So I looked it up on wikipedia and then thought, that sounds good. So I just went and bought some.

All I can say is WOW, it is quite good! Oh and wow, it is pretty expensive, although the conac I bought was a bit more. ;)

Its worth every penny. It even goes well on the rocks. :ultracool

Its my favorite holiday cheer. The rest of the year single malt will do.:)

Latest Discussions