Not in Kansas anymore

P

ProfessorKenpo

I think there's something in the water there in Kansas that's affecting Kenpoists there, and whatever it is, I hope they drink more of it (you must have hid it from me when I was there and made me drink the bottled stuff LOL). You guys are really starting to understand the art and make it your own, with your own thoughts and ideas, that's a good thing. Keep kickin' it guys.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

OP
S

shawn monday

clyde,

thanks forthe vote of encouragement.. with an association like mr tatums and seniors like yourself and my teacher mr justice. i hope that i can pass on the same amount of knowledge to jeff and bryan as what is bieng past down to me.and i can honestly say since joinging as a charter school for ltkka.. i have a deeper sense of pride knowing i have an association behind me that strives for what i want...THE ART OF KENPO AT ITS FINEST...NOT POLITICS.....love ya man..have a super kenpo day

shawn

JD_Nelson

Green Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
after being away for a few weeks, what post or thoughts or comments brought out these kind words.

life time "FLATLANDER" :asian:

Jeremy

OP
B

brianhunter

Clyde,
Im glad to have left a good impression, Im having a pretty rough go at things right now and this really helps! I need all the encouragement I can get! Im just glad Ive had guys like Jeff, Shawn and yourself to confide in and get help from. It means alot.

OP
W

WilliamTLear

Hey Dude,

It's not the water, it's the air out there... but we all know that you don't like breathing air that you can't see.

Talk to you tomorrow,
Billy Lear

P.S. I wanna be assimilated into theKenpo Borg community. How does one go about doing that?

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Uh,

Well, Kansas City, Ks is still Kansas, sort of....LOL

Now if you were born and raised in Topeka, Ks like myself and Steve (Sanders) Muhammad (well he was raised there and went to high school with my Uncle). Then you could talk about Kansas..

It's definitely good to see the Midwest embracing Kenpo more, but someone needs to open a school in Topeka so I have some place to visit when I go home.

jb:asian:

OP
P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by JD_Nelson

after being away for a few weeks, what post or thoughts or comments brought out these kind words.

life time "FLATLANDER" :asian:

Jeremy

Reading these guy's posts tell me they have a true passion for the art and the willingness to get better with an understanding of the nature of Kenpo.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

OP
P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by shawn monday

clyde,

thanks forthe vote of encouragement.. with an association like mr tatums and seniors like yourself and my teacher mr justice. i hope that i can pass on the same amount of knowledge to jeff and bryan as what is bieng past down to me.and i can honestly say since joinging as a charter school for ltkka.. i have a deeper sense of pride knowing i have an association behind me that strives for what i want...THE ART OF KENPO AT ITS FINEST...NOT POLITICS.....love ya man..have a super kenpo day

shawn

Welcome guys, just keep training hard and not letting things get you down. It's easy to get lost in this crazy world of Kenpo LOL.

Have great Kenpo day

Clyde

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by ProfessorKenpo

I think there's something in the water there in Kansas that's affecting Kenpoists there, and whatever it is, I hope they drink more of it (you must have hid it from me when I was there and made me drink the bottled stuff LOL). You guys are really starting to understand the art and make it your own, with your own thoughts and ideas, that's a good thing. Keep kickin' it guys.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

You got that right!

Get that pic outta here, looks like a"Wanted Poster."

This ain't LA!:eek:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig

You got no room to talk, I saw your mug in the Post Office!

For once, I 'm finally popular!

I'm doing what I could never do in High School, be well known, ans respected!:D

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig

You had to do it, didn't you....went one step too far......

Does that mean, .........no donuts?:eek:

OP
R

RyuShiKan

"Not in Kansas anymore"

I didn't know there were so many people on this site from Ks.

I was born and raised there, grew up in Overland Park, Ks.

OP
J

jeffkyle

More and more on this site from kansas every day. :)

OP
W

WilliamTLear

Originally posted by RCastillo

Does that mean, .........no donuts?:eek:

Ricardo,

Your head is alot like a doughnut!!! A soft, frosted outside, with a big hole in the middle! No doughnuts for you!!!

Lucky me! I have a dial up connection over at my mother-in-laws house in Albuquerque, NM. It feels good to get on this thing after driving 800 miles, just to make fun of Ricardo... Bt seriously, Ricardo... YOU DA MAN (wearing a gi-string, and a pink dress, that is!)

Take Care,
Billy Lear

P.S. Ricardo is more brave than me, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that get-up in public!!! (Only Joking Masta Castillo) :asian: