Ninjutsu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shogun

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Only through His Shadow of Iga class not His classical warrior course.
How is this offered? I didnt think he did it anymore.....?

Each Year Mr. Hatsumi focuses on a specific Ryuha.
I know. I was wondering more like "why"? or which ryuha have been done? etc

Mr. Anderson Have sent those emails just waiting on a reply thanks
Could we possibly get the outgoing message posted here? that would start.....

ps SKH's quest centers are slow to respond. It usually takes 3-5 days. must have lots of mail, or are lazy. lol.

OP
S

shiro

I have emailed the people Mr. Anderson has given me. No one has emailed me back with info.
I am not sure why people like to attack Mr.Hayes I myself am greatful He brought this art to America and I have a chanc to study it with Him.
Thank You for everyones input here and Any questions that I feel I can help with I will.

gmunoz

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Shogun said:
How is this offered? I didnt think he did it anymore.....?

I know. I was wondering more like "why"? or which ryuha have been done? etc

Could we possibly get the outgoing message posted here? that would start.....

ps SKH's quest centers are slow to respond. It usually takes 3-5 days. must have lots of mail, or are lazy. lol.
Called and spoke with Don at Quest Center Hombu in Dayton. I inquired about the Shadows of Iga and he did confirm that this class is offered through the Dayton Hombu. It is similar, although much more extensive, than the Khihon video curriculum offered by Mr. Hayes. Too much material and can't be exactly put all in a DVD curriculum. Don also confirmed that although it is not a part of the Buji organization, it is definitely a certification signed and endorsed by both An-Shu Stephen K. Hayes and Soke Masaaki Hatsmui.

Hope this info helps.

gmunoz

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Oh yeah, it took me about 30 seconds to connect via telephone and 3 minutes to get my questions answered - not 3 to 5 days. About being lazy? I couldn't tell by phone. Could be though.

Shogun

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I am not sure why people like to attack Mr.Hayes
Nothing I've said was in the direction of an attack. I am supporting SK hayes. I just want the truth. Before Shiro and gmunoz had accounts here on MT, I was one of the only ones supporting Hayes, Toshindo, and the quest centers. Just ask around.

Oh yeah, it took me about 30 seconds to connect via telephone and 3 minutes to get my questions answered - not 3 to 5 days. About being lazy? I couldn't tell by phone. Could be though.
I was refering to emailing. since that is what was originally posted.....

I just want SOMEONE to find answers, prove or disprove, then post the info here. Good luck,
KE

OP
S

shiro

I am glad someone call to confim what I had said.
Good for You.
Iwas not refering to You per say Shogun.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shiro's comments were directed towards people like Kreth, Ed Lomax and anyone else who has talked to Hatsumi and the Japanese shihan and reported what they said rather than going merely on what Hayes and his followers say.

But of course, I think that anyone who cares about the matter should talk in private to Hatsumi or one of the Japanese who trains with him on a weekly basis. I notice that some people seem reluctant to do so. So instead we risk a scremaing match on the internet.

Shogun

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
That is where I stand. I simply want to know the truth. I wouldnt know how to go about talking to Hatsumi or a Shihan. but I would like it if someone would solve this riddle.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
Shiro's comments were directed towards people like Kreth, Ed Lomax and anyone else who has talked to Hatsumi and the Japanese shihan and reported what they said rather than going merely on what Hayes and his followers say.

But of course, I think that anyone who cares about the matter should talk in private to Hatsumi or one of the Japanese who trains with him on a weekly basis. I notice that some people seem reluctant to do so. So instead we risk a scremaing match on the internet.

Eh, thats ok, one of the SK Hayes guys gave me a negative hit to my for having a "bujinkan" attaitude...

Better a 'Kan attitude than that of a deceptive liar I say.

OP
S

shiro

Please do not put words in my mouth. I have been waiting 1 and a half days for a return email from the people who I am told who was there nothing Yet.
I would like to say that Mr. Hayes has treated me honest and fair. Mr. Hatsumi seems like a great Person and I look forward to going to Japan in the future to train Hombu.
I have meet a lot of Instructors in the Bujinkan at the TaiKai events and Most were very nice. Mr. Hoban Mr. Malstrom, And even Mr. Von Donk was all very nice.
I am not attacking anyone on a personal level. I really don't have a problem with either side, It is nice to talk these things out
(a few of Us) Talk to you latter

OP
S

shiro

Does any one now of a web page by Mr. Toshiro Nagato or a way to contact Him email,phone Etc.. You can personal Message.
Thanks

OP
K

kenanderson

Mr. Shiro,

Did you get in touch with any of them? What did they say?

- Ken Anderson

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Better a 'Kan attitude than that of a deceptive liar I say.
would that be "Ghengis Kan". sorry i had too. :ultracool just kidding technopunk!

what is all the commotion about anyway?... i think gmunoz solved it with one simple phone call. he asked if the ninjutsu that is taught by an-shu hayes was endorsed or certified/signed by hatsumi. it is.

now about being deceptive liars i wouldn't know. maybe someone else is lying here saying that hayes' name was stricken from the recored as every training ninjutsu. that everyone will deny hayes even existed... that hatsumi hates hayes only in private and secretly wants to "off" him and all his ninja followers. i seriously doubt thats the case. maybe hatsumi likes hayes not only in public but in private too. i think that would make hatsumi sound like a much better person to follow. not someone that says one thing and another behind their backs. does that sound reasonable to anyone else?

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Enson said:
now about being deceptive liars i wouldn't know.

"Deceptive Liars" refered to the Troll who used to hang out here namd "Shadow Warrior" and the Negative Feedback was for calling him on a stupid lie he made online... I was referencing that old post when I said decptive liar.

I wasnt refering to the people here now as Deceptive Liars...

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Enson, thanks for clearing that up befor people took it wrong and flames started roaring across the thread.

OP
B

Black Bhudda

Very well said Shiro.....may I also spread my ultimate wisdom.......see if you can decypher this riddle my friend.

"A monkey who scratches his own a**, can climb no tree."
So saith the Black Bhudda.

OP
S

shiro

I need to know one thing first Black Bhudda
Are You the monkey or the tree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions