Ninjutsu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Enson said:
what is all the commotion about anyway?... i think gmunoz solved it with one simple phone call. he asked if the ninjutsu that is taught by an-shu hayes was endorsed or certified/signed by hatsumi. it is.

Did someone contact Hatsumi? I don't seem to be able to find a reference to anyone doing that in this thread. Shiro seems to be unbable to contact Nagato. He should ask Ed Lomax about Nagato, but he has not done that AFAIK. Better yet, come to Japan and ask Hatusmi/Nagato/ any other Japanese shihan what Hayes status is and talk about something else on the internet.

OP
S

shiro

According to Some I would be turned away. I am going to Japan next fall. I did contact one of the people in question that was there but I promised them I would not speak of what we talked about(Per them).
I will ask Mr. Hayes about this.
And if Mr. Hatsumi baned the person that put Him on the map when He is still teaching the classical system then He is not the person I thought He was.(I hope He Is)
What is AFAIK?
And if You don't like the truth I am saying don't read it FYI this is the U.S.A. !

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shiro said:
And if Mr. Hatsumi baned the person that put Him on the map when He is still teaching the classical system then He is not the person I thought He was.
Um, don't refer to Hatsumi Sensei like this. He's not Jesus, and you look like a nut for doing it.

Jeff

OP
S

shiro

1st I think of Hatsumi as a great Teacher and to ban Your most known and first student from the U.S.A. When he still teaches the classical way I think is wrong.
2.As far as Jesus well I will not commit on it.
3. I think You are out of Line for name calling.
Kreth said:
Um, don't refer to Hatsumi Sensei like this. He's not Jesus, and you look like a nut for doing it.

Jeff

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shiro said:
According to Some I would be turned away.

There is a difference between "not welcome" and "turned away." I already posted a quote about how the Japanese (who are not big on public screaming matches and the like) will not confront a person, but will not correct or make suggestions to them.

Take soem time to read the book "Illuminated Spirit" if you want a good, non-Bujinkan, look into the way Japanese sometimes interact in matters like this.

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
Did someone contact Hatsumi? I don't seem to be able to find a reference to anyone doing that in this thread. .
if hatsumi lives in japan and... well so do you... you contact him and let us all know. i would call but i have blocked long distance! hee hee!
peace

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Enson said:
if hatsumi lives in japan and... well so do you... you contact him and let us all know. i would call but i have blocked long distance! hee hee!
peace

Don already has. Those responses have been posted here. And, the argument continues, because despite that the Quest students argue that its not true.

Who cares anymore. Lets drop it and discuss training.

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Don already has. Those responses have been posted here. And, the argument continues, because despite that the Quest students argue that its not true.

Who cares anymore. Lets drop it and discuss training.
again i stand corrected. i must have missed that post. sorry about that don.:uhyeah:

OP
S

shiro

Has any of You seen the Takamatsu DvD?
On it Mr. Hasumi states that it is time to pass the Soke title on to someone else.
1. Who do You think? Not to argue just Opinion.
2. What do You think will happen to the Bujinkan after?

gmunoz

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I don't really know. What I do know is that there will be some pretty jeolous and angry "cats" out there! Pandamonium probably at first. It'll be interesing!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This topic has been discussed... and it is somthing that the members of the Bujinkan choose not to discuss. It will be whomever Soke Hatsumi chooses, at the time he chooses. Even he has refused to answer this question directly.

And yes, I have seen the Takamatsu DVD, its good stuff... makes ya kinda weepy.

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
i know they choose not to discuss it. i think i read that before. it was a thread started by hanzo04 if i'm not mistaken.

OP
S

shiro

I am sure a non japanese will not be Soke.
I fore see something Along what happen to Ed Parkers org. after He died.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
gmunoz said:
Boy, what a response from TP! Let's not discuss it! Maybe it'll never happen!

Whats your damage dude? If Hayes indicated to you he didnt want you discussing it would you? If so, what kind of student would you be?

Oh wait... you dont study under hayes, your "Shidoshi" is a freakin VCR.

Piss off.

Deaf

Green Belt
Reaction score
shiro said:
Has any of You seen the Takamatsu DvD?
On it Mr. Hasumi states that it is time to pass the Soke title on to someone else.
1. Who do You think? Not to argue just Opinion.
2. What do You think will happen to the Bujinkan after?

You should really start another thread for this discussion.

gmunoz

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Whats your damage dude? If Hayes indicated to you he didnt want you discussing it would you? If so, what kind of student would you be?

Oh wait... you dont study under hayes, your "Shidoshi" is a freakin VCR.

Piss off.
Oh wait... I forgot you study under Hatsumi and that you live in Japan...

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
1. This is off-topic, and should be taken to its own thread, or preferably, not discussed at all.
2. As I've said several times before, discussing who will be the next Soke, is akin to chatting about who's getting what once your dear old grandad kicks the bucket. In a word, rude.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions