Ninjutsu Suppliers

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey. I know there is a thread in the Locker Room for Martial Arts Suppliers, but I was hoping we could start compiling a list here of suppliers that sell stuff exclusivley for (or of interest to, anyhow) Ninjutsu practitoners. Weapons, Training gear, Videos, Uniforms/Patches, etc... for Bujinkan, Jinekan, Genbukan, Toshindo, etc...

Lets make this a good resource.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nimravus said:

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mushamono has a real evil reputation on various boards for taking money and then merely giving excuses instead of the goods promised. Go to Kutaki.org and see the thread about it there. Punch in the word over at Budoseek and see what you get.

Recently the owner took a trip to Japan on money he borrowed from people. He did not tell them it was a loan. He took their money promising to give them goods and came to Japan instead. Now that he is back he is promising to return the money because he can't give them their products. I would demand some interest for that type of loan myself.

(Oh, and stories I have heard say that the guy was kept at arms length by all the Japanese. One said that he just felt slimy and untrustworthy.)

His web site is down, but there is contact information listed. A few people have wondered if he will try to get back into the same scam some time in the future. Stay away from him under any circumstances.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That link appears dead.

Tengu6

Green Belt
Reaction score

Shinkengata

Green Belt
Reaction score
http://www.ipponsupplies.com

Good site. I've ordered several things from them. They all arrived at my doorstep BEFORE my requested arrival date, and were good quality. I just recently recieved a pair of the Leather Rikio Spark Jikatabi from them and they were in excellent condition and great quality. They also have some sort of discount program for dojos.

Koinu

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
For all your Quest DVD needs in Australia and New Zealand. www.budobiz.com
http://www.users.on.net/~dbowley/ Custom forged Buki such as Shuko , Kunai (all styles) , Tessen , Shuriken Bo ,Hira, Senban , Jutte , Suntetsu , Yari and Shakujo heads etc etc etc. Special order Steel weapons as well as wooden and plastic training weapons on request. Please be sure to read FAQ and Weapons for sale page if you have any Questions after that feel free to email me.

K

Kazuki

Hey, do u have some links to .avi movies, some training materials or something ???

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
www.tenguweapons.com

The above is run by a guy in Japan who trains in the Bujinkan, as well as being a nice, dependable guy.

I put in an order for the latest DVDs from Quest late Monday night- Japan time. When I came home from work today (Wednesday) they were waiting for me. And no, it was not overnight service. In Japan they are so efficient that if you get things down to the post office early enough in the morning it may just get to you the next day.

They ship from Japan and have things like the Quest stuff at decent prices before anyone else can get them I think. Monday was the day that Quest released the DVDs I ordered (Hikan Densho) to the general public.

Latest Discussions