Infomercial Purchases?

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Have any of you done the slightly embarrassing act of purchasing something you saw on an infomercial?

I just got my "Magic Bullet" mini food processor and I love it!

Any other experiences out there, either good or bad?

Jeff

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Have any of you done the slightly embarrassing act of purchasing something you saw on an infomercial?

I just got my "Magic Bullet" mini food processor and I love it!

Any other experiences out there, either good or bad?

Jeff

I brought those magic nails you know those hooks that can hold up to three houndred pound and they are great

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
While I have never bought anything like that off the TV. When they have made their way into Wal Mart I have bought a few things. One of the best was a circular organizer with lids and cups. We use it everyday for putting food away. (absolutely great) The other was the flip and grip and soup and strain. I use those everyday as well.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I brought those magic nails you know those hooks that can hold up to three houndred pound and they are great

Those look simply great. The wife and I were watching that the other night saying we need some of those.
icon14.gif

OP
SFC JeffJ

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll have to look into those.

We've come a long ways since the days of the "Pocket Fisherman".

Kwiter

Green Belt
Reaction score
There's one I see when kids are watching Nickelodeon that you Pump ala a Shotgun then FIRE the lure/Bait into the water, silly looking plastic contraption and they have Bassmaster Roland(can't recall last name been a while since TNN went off) looks like the silliest contraption I've ever seen for fishing. Prolly Fun for the kids tho, keep em from getting bored a few extra minutes in case the fish aren't biting.

Skennen Peace.

Latest Discussions