New to MartialTalk

Bob Klein

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello to everyone from a newly signed up member of this forum. I teach Tai-chi-Chuan on Long Island, N. Y. Most people take this art for the health exercises but a small number go on to the full contact fighting aspect.
I have been teaching since 1975 but our school has just kept to itself for all these years as I have not had much time to become part of a larger community. Now with the internet I feel it might be easier to re-join the human race.
My teacher is Grandmaster William C. C. Chen and I have studied other aspects of healing such as chi-gung with other teachers. The system of chi-gung I teach I now call "Zookinesis" as it is based on the movements of animals. I have written two books on Tai-chi-Chuan: "Movements of Magic" and "Movements of Power".
I am looking forward to viewing all these posts to learn about other systems of martial arts. Most of my familiarity with other systems comes from my video/DVD business, producing and selling programs by many teachers of many arts. I hope I can contribute something to this forum.
Bob

Karatedrifter7

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I've ordered many of your Kung Fu videos in the past, and talked to you on the phone before. I really think they are great! Its excellent to know that you have joined this forum.

Dave

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT.
I look forward to reading your thoughts on many subjects

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Welcome. I have seen your books on the shelf, but I haven't picked one up and since I am not a Chinese Martial Artist, I am not familiar with what you do. Because of that, I am glad you logged on sir, and I look forward to hearing your perspective! :)

Latest Discussions