New School In London, ON

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by lifewise

Me in a "red man" suit? I'd wear it... you'd see ... Can we get it in White (I look terrible in blood colour) and I could then look like a little Michelin Man!

:eek: little Michelin Man????

:rofl: :rofl:

CAN'T BREATH, CAN'T SEE, TEAR POURING FROM EYES

:rofl: :rofl:

I CAN PICTURE IT ...... TOO FUNNY!!!

and the scary thing is, is that she's absolutely right!!!! :D

OP
L

lifewise

Embarrassment is a self-fulfilling prophecy with me somedays.

:shrug:

OP
L

lifewise

Originally posted by tunetigress

Congratulations Eraser!!! That Blue Belt sure looks nice!!! Now you, me and Dot match! Ain't that sweet?? Poor LW is still green, probly with envy, lol! :D

This post is just to prove that if a person really puts their mind to it Tune, and sits here and doesn't workout all day that they really can accomplish GREAT things.

:p :D

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Have you ever had one of those days??

Where it was totally enjoyable but yet totally frustrating??
Well I have today and I wish to share.

The enjoyable part ........ Gou let me grope his boobies. :D
Yes, you heard it right I spent a good 10 minutes grabbing his chest with him saying

"What ever you do don't let go!!!" "No matter how sweatty it gets .... Don't let Go!!"

No word of a lie it is the truth, just ask him. :angel:
Of course at the time we were doing mace of agression* but ..... WHO CARES!!! :D

The frustrating part?? Well, ...... besides the obvious.... :angel:

I was having problems executing the techniques (that's AK techniques for all you naughty people out there :shrug: ). I stepped wrong, kicked wrong, executed wrong, and these were yellow belt techniques, you'd almost think I was just learning this stuff. Sometimes I wonder what the heck I'm doing.

:( Sigh ...... Like I said. One of those days.

(*Mace of Agression in case you don't know is a defence against a two hand lapel grab pulling you forward.)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Have I mentioned y'all are a specul group? Really...... -vedy specul-....

:D

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by KenpoGirl
The enjoyable part ........ Gou let me grope his boobies. :D
Yes, you heard it right I spent a good 10 minutes grabbing his chest with him saying
"What ever you do don't let go!!!" "No matter how sweatty it gets .... Don't let Go!!"
No word of a lie it is the truth, just ask him. :angel:
Of course at the time we were doing mace of agression* but ..... WHO CARES!!! :D

Bah. You liked it. If I was wearing a Gi you'd have been even happier I bet. NO GI FOR ME!

The frustrating part?? Well, ...... besides the obvious.... :angel:
I was having problems executing the techniques (that's AK techniques for all you naughty people out there :shrug: ). I stepped wrong, kicked wrong, executed wrong, and these were yellow belt techniques, you'd almost think I was just learning this stuff. Sometimes I wonder what the heck I'm doing.
:( Sigh ...... Like I said. One of those days.
(*Mace of Agression in case you don't know is a defence against a two hand lapel grab pulling you forward.)

I always say. "Less yak, more smack" The more time you spend doing and the less talking about it will make all the difference.

However. The stuff we talked about tonight was just my opinion. I could be wrong.

By the way, who's all coming to the seminar thursday?

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV

First of all you said you were over it... all forgiven???? :(

Me in a "red man" suit? I'd wear it... you'd see ... Can we get it in White (I look terrible in blood colour) and I could then look like a little Michelin Man!

:D
You bigot! You are discriminating! The shame! I'd be expecting a call from the ACLU if I were you!:anic: :boxing: :hammer: :erg: :cuss:

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by Seig

Does that mean it also has present and future? Or did you mean passed?:confused:

:eek: What are you my english teacher??? :shrug:

If that little spelling error is all you have to pick at I think I'm doing pretty good :D

U NEW I FLUNKED ENGISH DEDN'T YAH? :p

OP
K

KenpoGirl

No, you have to sweat in it yourself. You know break it in....Geez, in the old days we used to make our equipment stink all by ourselves, today kids want the stuff pre-smelly.:rolleyes:

SEIG, You is a STRANGE dude!!! :rofl:

OP
L

lifewise

No, you have to sweat in it yourself. You know break it in....Geez, in the old days we used to make our equipment stink all by ourselves, today kids want the stuff pre-smelly.:rolleyes:

Gee Seig, it has been a long LONG time since anyone has referred to me as a kid!

However, since you found it necessary to provide "parental guidance" to our spelling and grammar on here I admit I did feel like one :shrug:

Maybe I should write out those posts correctly one hundred times?! Would that be better? ;)

OP
L

lifewise

You bigot! You are discriminating! The shame! I'd be expecting a call from the ACLU if I were you!:anic: :boxing: :hammer: :erg: :cuss:

:confused: Me a bigot?
According to my dictionary a bigot is someone who holds blindly and intolerantly to a particular creed, opinion etc. How do you figure I am a bigot from what I said about wanting a white "red man" suit because I don't look good in blood colour and I could then look like the Michelin Man?:p

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by GouRonin

Why you didn't stay for the workout?
:confused:

Simple. I didn't want to show all those fella up, so I opted to let you have your fun. ;)

Just kidding of course

Jay said they were his old school mates and advanced students so I didn't want to slow you guys down. Another day perhaps. :)

OP
G

GouRonin

Who are you talking about Gou?:confused:

Dot. She was there. She didn't stay for our work out. I was crushed. I'll never go back now.
:rolleyes:

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by GouRonin

Dot. She was there. She didn't stay for our work out. I was crushed. I'll never go back now.

Yah Yah, Just admit it. You just wanted me to grope you somemore. :D

Dot

OP
G

GouRonin

Simple. I didn't want to show all those fella up, so I opted to let you have your fun. ;)
Just kidding of course
Jay said they were his old school mates and advanced students so I didn't want to slow you guys down. Another day perhaps. :)

Sure sure.

I got to work with big Dave. That guy is like what, 6 feet, 225lbs? Damn, he hits like a truck.

Actually, other than Jaybacca I felt like I was walking int he land of the giant trees.

Good thing I carry an axe.

Latest Discussions