New School In London, ON

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by KenpoGirl
Yah Yah, Just admit it. You just wanted me to grope you somemore.

Why? I told you no matter how sweaty you got, don't let go. But you always did anyway.

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by GouRonin

Why? I told you no matter how sweaty you got, don't let go. But you always did anyway.

Hey I was showing some composure, you were the one that kept grabbing my hands and putting them back on your chest.

I was thinking of your lovely wife, what would she think? :eek:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by lifewise

Gee Seig, it has been a long LONG time since anyone has referred to me as a kid!

However, since you found it necessary to provide "parental guidance" to our spelling and grammar on here I admit I did feel like one :shrug:

Maybe I should write out those posts correctly one hundred times?! Would that be better? ;)
I had to provide gudance since Ricardo has kept his mouth shut. As for writing it out 100 times, that will not be necessary. If you feel repenant though, you could 25 push-ups every time Gou and I have to contradict or correct you.

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV

:confused: Me a bigot?
According to my dictionary a bigot is someone who holds blindly and intolerantly to a particular creed, opinion etc. How do you figure I am a bigot from what I said about wanting a white "red man" suit because I don't look good in blood colour and I could then look like the Michelin Man?:p
Bigotry based on color......

OP
T

tunetigress

Lifewise, I must congratulate you on the lovely colour of blue on your belt! Not that I'm bigoted regarding other colours or anything now Seig! :rolleyes:

OP
E

Eraser

DANG.. what have I gotten myself into..
Revenge threats, gropping, and bigotry???

what's next.. Lions, Tigers, and Bears... OH MY!!!
hehehehehehe:rofl: :shrug:

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by KenpoGirl
I was thinking of your lovely wife, what would she think? :eek:

She'd be saying "better you than me."

She bruises easily.

That and she knows when and where I sleep.
:eek:

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Eraser
DANG.. what have I gotten myself into.. ???

Run while you can. They're all crazy.

By the way, anyone else who is coming up for the seminar on the 19th drop me an e-mail if you need directions to my place!
Cheers!
:cheers:

OP
E

Eraser

YOu guys in london seem to be very busy..
Seminar on the 19th and the 21st.... WOW..
and then there's me stuck in the middle... (hmmm how does that song go again, oh heck i'll ask Kenpogirl to sing it for me.. ROFL):D

OP
G

GouRonin

Dear God no...for the love of all that is holy and sacred...do not ask Dot to sing.

On a happier note, I would like to also point out that just for the Americans who are visiting, that I have secured direct from the Republica De Cuba a nice bottle of Havana Club, a nice Ron Puro Cubano Rum. Now I know you guys can't get this and a family member brought this back for me directly from Cuba. I have been saving this for a special occasion and I think this qualifies. I will try and get out today to get a few shot glasses and perhaps some coke for after the shots to make a mix.

As I type this I stare at the bottle.... is it thursday yet?
:rolleyes:

OP
K

Kirk

Dear God no...for the love of all that is holy and sacred...do not ask Dot to sing.

On a happier note, I would like to also point out that just for the Americans who are visiting, that I have secured direct from the Republica De Cuba a nice bottle of Havana Club, a nice Ron Puro Cubano Rum. Now I know you guys can't get this and a family member brought this back for me directly from Cuba. I have been saving this for a special occasion and I think this qualifies. I will try and get out today to get a few shot glasses and perhaps some coke for after the shots to make a mix.

As I type this I stare at the bottle.... is it thursday yet?
:rolleyes:

You got the booze, but do you have the cigars? Can't get those
down here either.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I know, I know - it's been nice with me being so quiet ...

So, for sparring on the 20th at LMA, we now have the following -

Bryson
Kenpo Girl
Jaybecca?????
Gou????
Eraser (guest from Windsor)
Rob (guest from Chatham)????
Lifewise
Ultraboy (guest from another local school)
Ultraboy's wife????
Ultraboy's friend (guest from another local school)

is this correct? If I missed someone, sorry - please speak up!

:asian:

Hey Guys and Gals,

I'll be there for the 19th,and was asked if the 21st would be intereesting to attend. Am I invited to the 20th sparring matches. I would like to sit back and drink water and watch.

Just curious if us Yanks' are permitted???

Rich
:)

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by Rich Parsons

Hey Guys and Gals,

I'll be there for the 19th,and was asked if the 21st would be intereesting to attend. Am I invited to the 20th sparring matches. I would like to sit back and drink water and watch.

Rich

I am quite sure you are welcome, the more the merrier.

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by Rich Parsons

Hey Guys and Gals,

Rich

Sure thing Rich come and watch, it's gonna be worth a laugh or two, and if you feel like it join in. All are welcome, it will be a good time. there's only room for two sparring matches at a time so lots of time to catch your breath and chat. :)

Dot

{note to self; don't forget to pick up oxygen tank before the 20th, I'm gonna need it.}

OP
G

GouRonin

Why is it that I am constantly being lumped into this sparring thing? I think I said before, as well as a few other people, no. I won't be participating. Personally I think it's not a good idea. I'm not even sure what this whole idea of putting it on tape is about either. I don't see a point in getting people together to spar in this case. I could see sharing information or techniques but why sparring? I've walked into plenty of schools cold to spar with people I don't know well and it's never gone good and there never was a positive outcome. So please don't be expecting me to jump in when I've already said no.

OP
L

lifewise

Why is it that I am constantly being lumped into this sparring thing? I think I said before, as well as a few other people, no. I won't be participating. Personally I think it's not a good idea. I'm not even sure what this whole idea of putting it on tape is about either. I don't see a point in getting people together to spar in this case. I could see sharing information or techniques but why sparring? I've walked into plenty of schools cold to spar with people I don't know well and it's never gone good and there never was a positive outcome. So please don't be expecting me to jump in when I've already said no.

No worries Gou - it isn't a big deal honest. :shrug:

The original plan got started with Dot and I inviting Eraser to attend a CLASS with us so we could meet. That's all. Then since there was comments about sparring on this thread, we thought that some sparring that class would be cool too. As far as I am concerned - if it is just Kenpo Girl, Eraser, Bryson and myself I am fine.

I think UltraBoy was planning on coming since he has not sparred in a long time but if not that's fine too. Bryson is familiar with our sparring tech. (if you want to call it that) with the exception of Eraser.

As for originally listing you on the attending list - gee sorry man - didn't know you were so opposed to it! :rolleyes: As for constantly being lumped into it - well, I guess we were just "inviting your pretty face" to participate.

OP
K

KenpoGirl

What Got his knickers in a knot? :confused:

As far as I know the "sparring match" is going to be a regular class with sparring for the last 20 minutes or so. It's no payperview thing Gou my dear. If the sparring continues past class then fine but this is not a tournament nor any "BIG EVENT".

If you show you show, we will be having our regular class, complete with workout and basics and maybe some techniques or maybe just some sparring. If you don't want to participate in the reglar class first then that's fine. This is/was to be all in fun, sharing with new and old friends. We did a lot of teasing and goofing around but it will probably just end up like anyother day. No biggy

Dot :shrug:

BTW Gou, I went back and looked as far as I can tell (and I could be wrong), your name was only mentioned once as a "possible" participant, at which I then mentioned that I doubted you'd be there because you had guests.

OP
K

KenpoGirl

From Bryson

Seems Ultra Man and friends will not be attending. He too has guests that night.

No big deal, they can come another night. We'll have a good evening regardless.

:D

Latest Discussions