11th Degree Black Belt....

kenpo3631

Black Belt
Reaction score
This Just In!

Kenpo Master Buddy Lee of Denim, CA has been promoted by way of "Devine Right" to 11th Degree Black Belt.

Master Lee was quoted as saying "It's time someone steps up and leads the Kenpo Community into the future."

Many Kenpo factions such as the UKS, AKKS, IKKA, WKKA, WKRP and the WWF have proclaimed disbelief that an introvert such as Master Lee would take such radical steps to try to unify the Kenpo community.

:rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AvPKenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
How did this take place?????? and what do you mean divine right? Where can I read up on it? And is this Bruce Lee's long lost brother?:D

Michael

B

brianhunter

Originally posted by Sigung86

As I recall, Master Buddy Lee is the master of manufacturing tough blue jeans!:flushed:

Dan

Just remember...you cant bust em!!!!! (i think thats how the commercial went)

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth

Your pulling our leg right??
Jason Farnsworth

Only if your wearing Lee Jeans! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's all Devine Right anyway!!!!

Dan

K

Kirk

Devine right! Dang, and I've been studying and working out!
I'm gonna go see my priest first thing in the morning .. see if he'll
put in a word for me :rofl: :rofl:

T

tonbo

(But then again, nothing new there)

Doesn't 11th Degree in Kenpo come only with a certain combo meal at NinjaBurger? Or was that the "McBelt"? I can never remember......

Maybe I am thinking of something else.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't saying that you are "11th Dan" kinda like personally telling someone that you have won 10 out of 11 of the death matches you have participated in? Yeah. Do the math.....

Pretty funny, if this is a joke.....but pretty sad if it is not...;)

Peace--

H

headkick

Originally posted by kenpo3631

This Just In!

Kenpo Master Buddy Lee of Denim, CA has been promoted by way of "Devine Right" to 11th Degree Black Belt.

Master Lee was quoted as saying "It's time someone steps up and leads the Kenpo Community into the future."

Many Kenpo factions such as the UKS, AKKS, IKKA, WKKA, WKRP and the WWF have proclaimed disbelief that an introvert such as Master Lee would take such radical steps to try to unify the Kenpo community.

:rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Doesn't Master Buddy promote the Toughskins discipline? And isn't he a master of one of Garanimal systems?

:shrug: :rofl:

R

W

WilliamTLear

Originally posted by kenpo3631

This Just In!

I heard that Buddy Lee was promoted to his tenth degree by Huk Planas. The question is... what's in that bottle that he keeps in his back pocket? Is it a bottle of whoopass? or A bottle of whiskey? Stay tuned for the painful details.

:lol:
Billy Lear

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Does this guy have a web site to verify or prove his 11th rank or is this a joke?
Jason

W

WilliamTLear

Originally posted by jfarnsworth

Does this guy have a web site to verify or prove his 11th rank or is this a joke?
Jason

Buddy Lee is a character from a comercial for bluejeans.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
oh o.k.

I have no idea who buddy lee was.
Sorry for looking dumb.
Jason Farnsworth

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hmmm.. speaking of blackbelts...

I just got my MartialTalk black belt!!!!

<does a happy dance>

:karate:

T

tonbo

Way to go, girl!!!

I am jealous, but moving up quickly....;)

*bows respectfully*

:asian: :asian:

Peace--

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
I heard that Buddy Lee was promoted to his tenth degree by Huk Planas. The question is... what's in that bottle that he keeps in his back pocket? Is it a bottle of whoopass? or A bottle of whiskey? Stay tuned for the painful details.

talk about WWJD?... who wants jack daniels?

W

WilliamTLear

Originally posted by Chronuss

talk about WWJD?... who wants jack daniels?

You have to understand that Buddy Lee's Black Belt Diploma is unique in the Jack Daniels signed as a witness... No one else in the system has that distinction... I was there when it happened... Mr. Planas, Mr. Hibben, and I were all up until three in the morning with "Jack" as he opened our eyes to Buddy's Blinding capabilities. (As I recall, and things are fuzzy about that night, it was at Gil and Huk's Birthday Bash last year.)

Laughing,
Billy Lear

Latest Discussions