New car design for women

In Most/Allmost All cases using information gleened from a previous Owner's Manual when working with the current model will result in you resorting to Other modes of transportation! :whip1:

lori

In Most/Allmost All cases using information gleened from a previous Owner's Manual when working with the current model will result in you resorting to Other modes of transportation! :whip1:

lori

LOL!!!:lfao::lfao:

Lori :asian::asian:

Will you give me driving lessons?

Hmm...that's a possibility. But I won't issue a learner's permit to someone that's already driving other models. So not worth the hassle. ;)

Hmm...that's a possibility. But I won't issue a learner's permit to someone that's already driving other models. So not worth the hassle. ;)

What about those of us who use public transportation?

the experience can prove valuable. Especially since I know how to finesse the gears.

the experience can prove valuable. Especially since I know how to finesse the gears.

I don't share my engine with other drivers. I'd rather drive alone :p

I don't share my engine with other drivers. I'd rather drive alone :p

Thank god we’re so environmentally conscience these days, the newer batteries for these engines, regardless of the model, last a long time….though I doubt much can trump a good driver…

Yep. This is what All wanna be test pilots say. What happens is they typically barely have a clue how to work a stick, have a leadfoot with the gas, don't have the patience to let the engine and tranny warm up properly, ride the clutch Hard, and then when the engine starts to burn up and fade they blame the car not thier piss poor driving.
The ones that make my engine purr like a happy ***** cat -vampfeed- are the ones who know just by the sounds the entire car makes and the vibration of the chassis, the Grrrroowll of the engine, what to do with the stick. They know it is the driver not the vehicle that makes the ride. :ladysman:
lori

Yep. This is what All wanna be test pilots say. What happens is they typically barely have a clue how to work a stick, have a leadfoot with the gas, don't have the patience to let the engine and tranny warm up properly, ride the clutch Hard, and then when the engine starts to burn up and fade they blame the car not thier piss poor driving.
The ones that make my engine purr like a happy ***** cat -vampfeed- are the ones who know just by the sounds the entire car makes and the vibration of the chassis, the Grrrroowll of the engine, what to do with the stick. They know it is the driver not the vehicle that makes the ride. :ladysman:
lori

I think I'm in love.

*edit* duplicate post please delete

Last edited:
Thank god we’re so environmentally conscience these days, the newer batteries for these engines, regardless of the model, last a long time….though I doubt much can trump a good driver…

Ohhhh, nothing can. Nothing can. The driver is the best part. But when the driver's baggage loads down the vehicle, then what's the point? I prefer a driver that's free to fly, the trips are far, far better. And I don't have to worry about any contaminants mucking up the works. ;)

lori

Preach on hun :)

lori

OH, I just know your talking bout me...
icon12.gif

Well Tames D sorry but not You specificly, by proxy perhaps.:) I am thinking of those whom I happen to know have that certain magic touch that can elicit just the right rev at the right time to get peak performance. Not an easy task. Some seem to have an apptitude however. I wonder if it is inborn or practice? A bit of both I would guess and true love/passion for thier work. Passion I think is more important than anything else.

lori

lori

I put on my goggles and driving gloves...

Latest Discussions

Back