Never Kiss during a staredown!

Thunder Foot

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Agreed. I feel that he deserved it as well. Homophobia has nothing to do with this incident. It is a level of disrespect shown here,a dn any average human would've acted similarly. Anyone know who sanctioned this fight? Cuz to my knowledge NO contact is allowed during the staredown untiil the ref says touch glvoes, at which point thats all you're allowed to do. The japanese fighter violated rules first. It the judges were fair at all, they would've disqualified them both.

But that guy definitely deserved what he got. At that range I would've tried to get him with an elbow.

kaizasosei

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
the kiss was completely uncalled for. i can see that he felt uncomfortable with or confused by the aggressing staring but i do think that the kiss was not something one should do in any sportive match. after all, theres a no contact rule, the whole thing about the starring is that there is no contact.
i can see that the fighter may have thought..'well you if you get this close to me, i could just k k KISS you...well bad move, cause if you're still standing there, you could get knocked out before you know it. how's that for playing it 'no hard feelings..
plus i cant understand a kiss to the lips...although i do feel bad for this foolish fighter, i would be more understanding if the kiss had been a no contact kiss...but to really sneak in a lip kiss.-kinda strange if you ask me.

j

tsd

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Pride FC Worldwide Holdings, LLC

this is the message I got when I went to look on You tube

Latest Discussions