Need Your Support

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hi MT Family. As you all know my son competes and loves it. He is not bad at it either. Still has a lot to learn and a way to go but it is getting tough for us to continue. I am trying something new to help for this years Nationals/JO's. Please use the link below to support if you can.

http://www.gofundme.com/jhtl4

Thank you
:asian:

Last edited:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ATC you know this is great, I wish I did not have my wife and three boys or I would help. Maybe next week I can send twenty but it will have to be next week. Qualifier this weekend and tapped out as they say. Best of luck with the funds and I know you will make it.

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not a problem sir. Thanks, and good luck to your kids. Hope to see you guys in Dallas.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Done. Best of luck to your boy!

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
ATC you know this is great, I wish I did not have my wife and three boys or I would help. Maybe next week I can send twenty but it will have to be next week. Qualifier this weekend and tapped out as they say. Best of luck with the funds and I know you will make it.

I love the forums. :D

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Done. Best of luck to your boy!
Thanks a ton. You guys all rock. MT is by far the best MA fourm around. Win or Lose I am going to have AJ pose with a MT shirt that I will make and post to this site and our FB page as well. MT and it family are the best.

Taekwon!!

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks a ton. You guys all rock. MT is by far the best MA fourm around. Win or Lose I am going to have AJ pose with a MT shirt that I will make and post to this site and our FB page as well. MT and it family are the best.

Taekwon!!

How much in the form of donations have you received from MT members?

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Done. Now train well and best wishes.
Very much appreciated Sir. He is training very hard. 6mile run this morn, then 3 hours of training. He now know the pressure is on.Again MT's TKD community is the best.

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
How much in the form of donations have you received from MT members?
Not sure Sir. There have been a few anonymous donation soI would guess maybe $100 or so. To me that is beyond awesome! It shows the truespirit of Taekwondo and that we are all truly family. Even though we all mayhave our differences. Kind of bring home our school chant at the end of everyclass. We end each class with "Tae kwon...Taekwondo...Yunga!!! Yunga(spelling?) translates to family.

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Good job Art looks like you are getting allot of support...good luck at nationals AJ is a real talent.

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good job Art looks like you are getting allot of support...good luck at nationals AJ is a real talent.
Thanks Tal. Hope to see you guys there as well. Congrats to Kym and Charlie on their showing at NKF Karate US Open and Jr. Olympics. If you guys are going to Regional qualifiers this year in S.J. maybe you guys can stop by and train with us.

Archtkd

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi MT Family. As you all know my son competes and loves it. He is not bad at it either. Still has a lot to learn and a way to go but it is getting tough for us to continue. I am trying something new to help for this years Nationals/JO's. Please use the link below to support if you can.

http://www.gofundme.com/jhtl4

Thank you
:asian:

Done and best of luck to AJ

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Didn't see this before. Thought I'd send it back up. :)

Bets of luck to AJ!

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Here is an update for everyone.

We have hit a mile stone by passing the one third mark of our goal. We have reached $710.00 on the way to $2K.

Again it is small donations that are making a huge difference. AJ and I thank everyone that has donated from MartialTalk and think you guys are the best. It is more than we could have hoped for. We have already used some of the money to purchase AJ's air fare and we are now looking at booking a hotel. We hope to see some of you in Dallas so we can thank you in person.

Again we thank everyone that has supported this cause. The MartialTalk community is the best.

Sincerely,

AJ and Dad (Art)

Archtkd

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
We have hit a mile stone by passing the one third mark of our goal. We have reached $710.00 on the way to $2K.

Again it is small donations that are making a huge difference. AJ and I thank everyone that has donated from MartialTalk and think you guys are the best. It is more than we could have hoped for. We have already used some of the money to purchase AJ's air fare and we are now looking at booking a hotel. We hope to see some of you in Dallas so we can thank you in person.

Glad to hear all going well. It takes a very strong and loving father to do what you are doing and that should be an inspiration for any serious taekwondoin.

Latest Discussions