Need Your Help...

OP
CrushingFist

CrushingFist

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cthulhu

When my younger brother was around 16, he had a massive growth spurt and ended up towering over me. Like you, he was extremely skinny. To put on weight, he went to the gym nearly everyday to lift weights and play basketball. Also, he watched his eating habits, eating a lot of protein-rich food after his workouts and exercise. After about a year of this, he put on a considerable amount of muscle.

Cthulhu

muscle wat kind? weights muscle or real endurance muscle? made by hard training n sacrifice, i have some muscles , my arms is all strong... no bones or fat

Baoquan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Dude, i feel ur pain. I too was a tall skinny kid, and no matter what i did, couldn't gain weight - eating, weights, training....nothing worked. It's sad but true that ur body has a weight it wants to be, and will hover around that weight regardless of what u do....certain chemical efforts aside.

Then just like fringe_dweller, i just gained a bunch..about 12 kegs, or 27 pounds, in about 3 months. (i turned 27, and STOPPED training). Unfortunately it went on soft, rather than hard...:eek:

Dont worry about it too much. It'll happen. in the mean time, try rock climbing....tall skinny guys kick @ss at it - heaps of reach, less weight - u'll be the envy of every one there! Its also wicked training for strength.

T

theneuhauser

in the mean time, try rock climbing....tall skinny guys kick @ss at it - heaps of reach, less weight - u'll be the envy of every one there! Its also wicked training for strength

here, here!

if i could shed some pounds when i go climbing i would be one mean machine.

F

fissure

Someone mentioned that you would fill out once you stopped shooting upward.This is definatly true.I gained a fair amount of size after I reaced my ultimate height (6').However, I was at about 165-170 lbs, and wanted more.If you really want to increase your size/strenght, weight lifting is the way to go. Don't go into the gym and pump for tons of reps on all the poser lifts. Hit the big movements hard - benches, squats, deadlifts, cleans,ect.and eat a lot of good food especially protein (meat, dairy,fish,ect.).Worked for me, I'm 210 now!:EG:

OP
CrushingFist

CrushingFist

Blue Belt
Reaction score
well thanks all you guys... i'm gonna show you guys how i look... i just got my cam installed.

OP
CrushingFist

CrushingFist

Blue Belt
Reaction score

Attachments

• $image001.jpg
    $image001.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 134

Bod

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Man you look bigger than me.

And that baseball cap looks bigger than both of us!

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Man I thought I had signed into meet-your-nude-match.com again by accident or something!!

7sm

OP
CrushingFist

CrushingFist

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bod

Man you look bigger than me.

And that baseball cap looks bigger than both of us!

LoL, I am just tall, I am just like a Bone, thats why they even called me Bonez, not bones, they thought Bonez would be better since when? since 2001, and a girl on friday called me bonez too without even knowing about that name, and she said it goes with me, since she saw my arms n forearms. :confused: :(

that baseball hat, well football hat is my cousin, the style is using it big lol, i havent found a hat that i like , im lookin for a color black, cuz i dont got money to be buying hats in all colors.

i aint big, what you mean bigger than you in what way? i am taller if thats what you are saying, but im real skinny person although dont compare me with the other skinny person, i'm type strong no joke, but still i need a bigger wrist n arms , the chest will come soon

Latest Discussions