My wife's synopsis of MMA

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't get to watch too much MMA these days. Wife does not like it. I asked why. Here was the response.

"You get two guys to take off all their clothes and put on speedos. They embrace each other, then fall on the ground. They roll around until one gets on top and starts hitting the other one. The hitee gets a bloody nose and its all over"

I like the "embrace" part! LOL

I can't even comment on this thread without laughing heh.
I do train MMA 3 days a week, but it's still a hilarious thing to make fun of heh.

Mine just says "You know how we [she and some female friends] threw you out of the room in the Tony Jaa vs. Capoeira scene? Same thing with the UFC."

I don't get to watch too much MMA these days. Wife does not like it. I asked why. Here was the response.

"You get two guys to take off all their clothes and put on speedos. They embrace each other, then fall on the ground. They roll around until one gets on top and starts hitting the other one. The hitee gets a bloody nose and its all over"

I like the "embrace" part! LOL

I can honestly say that after reading this I will never look at a clinch in boxing the same way again :uhyeah:

I have two friends -- one is an ex Army Ranger. He got his black belt in Shotokan this year. The other friend is a Marine, and he practices the BJJ. He may be a blue belt, I do not know. They are both tough guys.

When I was wondering what martial art to practice, I asked these guys, the Marine of course said that I should do BJJ. The other guy said, "If you like humping guys that is what you will do." They are good friends, though, and no fight started.

Hahaha!

birdwf7.jpg

The Bird has spoken! He has decreed it to be so!

I have two friends -- one is an ex Army Ranger. He got his black belt in Shotokan this year. The other friend is a Marine, and he practices the BJJ. He may be a blue belt, I do not know. They are both tough guys.

When I was wondering what martial art to practice, I asked these guys, the Marine of course said that I should do BJJ. The other guy said, "If you like humping guys that is what you will do." They are good friends, though, and no fight started.

Hahaha!

I hope your Ranger friend never has to defend himself with his bare hands while on a mission.

No fight started because your BJJ friend would have OWNED your Ranger buddy.

Latest Discussions

Back