my tkd class

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Last nigth afther some weeks without training I had my class of TKD and I remark my class because this: I did my own warm up and did what my sambunim said to me, mostly ax kicks, afther this and prior to finish the class I did a lot of crunches with a new partner and old TKD practicioner (MDK) that's returning from retirement like me jejejejeje.

Afther the class the young boys stayed together doing a lot of crunches,push ups you know the testosterone was very high, myself and tghe old guy use our time doing some punching drills using the kicking shield, we practice the reverse punch, the uppercup,etc,etc,etc, we did some kicks using the kicking shied we did some nice kicks like the spining hook kick, the spining back kick,etc, mostly Chuck Norris kicks, we had a lot of fun as we did the drills and the young boys were trying to beat echa other in the push ups.

Manny

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Last nigth afther some weeks without training I had my class of TKD and I remark my class because this: I did my own warm up and did what my sambunim said to me, mostly ax kicks, afther this and prior to finish the class I did a lot of crunches with a new partner and old TKD practicioner (MDK) that's returning from retirement like me jejejejeje.

Afther the class the young boys stayed together doing a lot of crunches,push ups you know the testosterone was very high, myself and tghe old guy use our time doing some punching drills using the kicking shield, we practice the reverse punch, the uppercup,etc,etc,etc, we did some kicks using the kicking shied we did some nice kicks like the spining hook kick, the spining back kick,etc, mostly Chuck Norris kicks, we had a lot of fun as we did the drills and the young boys were trying to beat echa other in the push ups.

Manny

Manny, I think you guys got the better end of the deal! :)

Strking against actual targets, and targets especially which react a bit more like a human defender would than a bag does, is both terrifically satisfying—it's just plain fun—and great for combining accuracy and power. Let the young bloods try to show each other up doing stuff they could do at home—I'll take the striking drills any time!