my othe passion

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
'Little' pups? I imagine the pups are the size of a Labrador! When you say the kids play with them, do they saddle them up? Wow, I can't imagine a house full of dogs like that! I imagine you don't get bothered by burglars lol.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
'Little' pups? I imagine the pups are the size of a Labrador! When you say the kids play with them, do they saddle them up? Wow, I can't imagine a house full of dogs like that! I imagine you don't get bothered by burglars lol.

yeah, little...

When you look at them through the wrong end of binoculars....

Personally, I consider those horses....yes, throw a saddle on and hit the trail!

:)

MaxiMe

Brown Belt
Reaction score

I think they are a little bigger than my Lab :)
All I can say is WOOOO Thunder WOOOO!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Love the "little" dogs! Cute kids too :D

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I like dogs a whole lot better than I like people. Yes, I know, it might not be right, but, hey, what can I say?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Generally speaking, dogs are the better people.

Although I have met a few exceptions.....

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My last dog, a German Shepherd died over two years ago, still miss her. Can't face getting another dog yet but we've always had dogs when the children were growing up, they make a family complete I think. So good for children to grow up with them. We've had cats too and horses, like them all better than a lot of people.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I was tempted to get a Jack Russel for hubby this Christmas...something small in case we do need to move across the pond...or a Dachshund...(he wants a Weimaraner to replace his beloved Dalmatian...I'd rather have a spotty again!)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I also like the big, slobbery dogs. Duke was the best dog ever. He was a Great Dane/Boxer mutt we adopted from a rescue when he was just over a year old. The previous owner gave him up because he was too big. He lived to be almost 14 years old.

We currently have a Newfoundland mutt, Apollo, and a Great Pyranees mutt, Ajax.

OP
R

RevDogo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
My guys are lots of fun. The whites (dogo argentino) are not very big. They top out around 100 pounds and the dark ones (neapolitan mastiff) are 120-140 range for females.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I love the white dogs Ive never seen that breed before, Must find a breeder.

OP
R

RevDogo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
They are a very hard breed to keep because a super high prey drive. They are a big game hunting dog.
There aren't many breeders that health test so buyer beware. Plus there are some breeders charging 3500 bucks for dogs with bad hips and skin problems.