My letter to the M&M company

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
That would be great to remove artifical food coloring.

I think making my own "personal message M&M's" saying

Red M&M's can say "made with 100% red-40"

"Eat me I contain Saturated fats"

But we will see what the M&M company says I wish PETA would make their own pita bread called PETA'S pita oh the irony of eating meat on one of those!

PETA already is a PITA.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Drac which one did you think was worse New coke or Crystal Pepsi?

Nestle crunch is suppose to email me back about their healthy candybar

I told them they should add White tea extract to their candy bar among other things.

The new motto will be "let thy junk food be thy medicine and thy medicine be junk food"

Both were PRETTY AWFUL...I had stockpiled enough Coke Classic in my parents basement that would have kept me supplied for YEARS..

OP
J

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I got an email from the Crunch company about my White tea,high fiber,High protein Crunch bar Why do they put the rights logo in the email?
Thats right make my candy bar baby!!

Dear Mr. XXXXXX

Thank you for contacting Nestlé® Crunch®.

I would like to assure you that I have reported your comments regarding making more health conscious candy bars to our Marketing department. We are committed to providing you with products that live up to our high standards for taste, quality, nutrition and enjoyment - in short, "the very best."

We appreciate your interest and hope you will visit our website often for the latest information on our products and promotions.

Sincerely, Tara Williams
Consumer Response Representative

M&M's your next...BTW my email was found in my spam box....

OP
J

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
In response to your email regarding M&M'S CHOCOLATE CANDIES.

Thank you for your email.

It was thoughtful of you to offer your creative ideas. Unfortunately, it is our policy not to accept unsolicited ideas. At Mars Snackfood US, we rely on our extensive Research and Development staff to design, develop and refine product concepts. Sometimes research and development can take years before a finished product can be marketed. To avoid confusion of ownership, we must refuse the thousands of suggestions we receive every year, many the same as yours. Although we appreciate your interest, we hope you will understand our business position.

Have a great day!

Your Friends at Mars Snackfood US

MM/YESUJOHN010857869A
:vu: Uh it's ok I know M&M's will steal us the consumer's ideas so they do not have to pay us for creating it. Luckly I saved my emails to them now all I have to do is patiently wait.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
At Mars Snackfood US, we rely on our extensive Research and Development staff to design, develop and refine product concepts.

And apparently part of that "extensive research" thought it was ok to put caseinogens like red dye #40 in thier candy that cause many children problems and I believe is illegal in some countries in Europe was a good idea.

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Xue, while corporations are the most efficient means yet devised for producing and distributing goods, people often make the mistake of thinking that corporations have the same patriotism and compassion as individuals do.

Too often a corporation will reckon how much it can save by, or profit by, using a substance such as your red dye #40. Now, subtract losses from using it... customers leaving, lawsuits, etc. If the first number is greater than the second, it is simply too bad for your children. So sorry - by form letter.

This is why delivering our nation up to these soulless entities has been such an error.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jadecloud. You just threw away a million dollar idea.

Why didnt you start making your own healthy candy bites and use them as the basis for the healthy junk food revolution?

Seriously.

I guess being rich isnt for everyone. :p

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Let's hope you don't inspire them to do what Coke-Cola did with the "New Coke" campaign forcing me to stockpile all the Coke-Classic I could lay my hands on..

While Fructose and Sugar Cane are supposed to be the same, when I am in Mexico I drink all the Coke I can handle. It is made with Sugar Cane. YUM!

The first time I had one it was great and the addiction was back.

OP
J

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Jadecloud. You just threw away a million dollar idea.

Why didnt you start making your own healthy candy bites and use them as the basis for the healthy junk food revolution?

Seriously.

I guess being rich isnt for everyone
I still have the idea and I just might do that. I think making a Natural,Kosher,Organic fast food place would destroy Mcdonald's. Think of it as a Bigmac with real certified organic beef,organic bread with flaxseed for fiber,Organic lettuce and tomatoes, Orangic cheese with live cultures for the immune system.
Served with baked fries or fried in oil that helps improve cholestrol,served with natural soda.

The M&M company just doesn't want to pay those who come up with ideas but I saved my emails so when they do come out with my idea I will take em to court.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Rich, you're absolutely right about the sugar-based Coke. I can tell the difference in a blind tasting. So can most of my friends. The local wholesale outlet started selling it and can't keep it on the shelves.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich, you're absolutely right about the sugar-based Coke. I can tell the difference in a blind tasting. So can most of my friends. The local wholesale outlet started selling it and can't keep it on the shelves.

Yes I was in Chicago MLK weekend, and I ate a Mexican restaurant and the menu listed Mexican Drinks and Coke was on it. I asked if it was really from Mexico and they looked at me funny and said yes. So, I ordered a round for everyone at the table. They were impressed with the difference.