My letter to the M&M company

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Dear M&M's candy,
I enjoy your candy and I was wondering if there is a chance for healthier M&M's.
Such as M&M's with Walnut(for Omega-3)
M&M's made of Soymilk
M&M's that provide more fiber and protien and less Saturated fat.
How about M&M's that provide some sort of nutrients like Orange for Vitamin C or
M&M's with fruit mixed like strawberries which supply vitamin c too.
My wife works in the groccery store with candy and she says the new M&M premiums are not selling to well. I think if there is a healthier M&M it could really change the way candy is looked at.
Thanks looking forward to your reponse.-Dave

Supposely M&M will contact me in 2-3 days I hope they use some of my ideas.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
With all due respect JadecloudAlchemist...LEAVE IT AS IT IS....Hello, I am Drac and I am an M & M addict...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Let's hope you don't inspire them to do what Coke-Cola did with the "New Coke" campaign forcing me to stockpile all the Coke-Classic I could lay my hands on..

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think Jade Cloud Alchemist's plan was to further supplement the M&Ms line...not replace the line. ;)

You know Drac...so they'll make more variations for you to be addicted too :)

OP
J

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Drac which one did you think was worse New coke or Crystal Pepsi?

Nestle crunch is suppose to email me back about their healthy candybar

I told them they should add White tea extract to their candy bar among other things.

The new motto will be "let thy junk food be thy medicine and thy medicine be junk food"

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
With all due respect JadecloudAlchemist...LEAVE IT AS IT IS....Hello, I am Drac and I am an M & M addict...

Hi Drac. I'm Mike, and I too, am an M&M addict. In fact, as we spe, er, I mean type, I have an M&M dispenser, that I purchased at the huge M&M store in NYC, filled with M&Ms, sitting right near my computer. A little typing, a handful of candy. A little more typing, a few more handfuls. LOL.

OP
J

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
That would be great to remove artifical food coloring.

I think making my own "personal message M&M's" saying

Red M&M's can say "made with 100% red-40"

"Eat me I contain Saturated fats"

But we will see what the M&M company says I wish PETA would make their own pita bread called PETA'S pita oh the irony of eating meat on one of those!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
That would be great to remove artifical food coloring.

I think making my own "personal message M&M's" saying

Red M&M's can say "made with 100% red-40"

"Eat me I contain Saturated fats"

But we will see what the M&M company says I wish PETA would make their own pita bread called PETA'S pita oh the irony of eating meat on one of those!

A lot of children, including my own, have rather bad reactions to things with red dye 40, everything from behavioral problems to hives.

And it is not just in things that are Red; it is in ALL the colors of the food Rainbow. It is a color preservative and not at all good for anyone but it is particularly awful to put it in things that children eat and M&M is one of those companies and puts it in everything.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
You guys make all the noise you want, but if you by your actions negatively affect the production of dark chocolate M&Ms, it is go time.

OP
J

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hey Xue sorry to hear your kids are allergic to Red-40.

It would be great if M&M or any major candy company could go organic or natural. I always thought if someone could do what Mcdonald's does but make it with natural and organic and Kosher meats and healthy oils how much better American weights would be.

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for taking the time from your meaningless life to send oh so helpful suggestions for improving our products. Letters such as yours provide welcome humorous breaks from the insane production schedules we must follow to get this poison out on time.

You can always just paint a little 'M' on your vitamin pill and you will feel just as happy.

Next year we will be offshoring all production to our affiliate factories in China. Just wait til you see the **** that winds up in them, then. Literally.

Yours,

N&N Candies

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Actually I think a HUGE mistake has been made... they're not M & M's... they're actually W & W's

Latest Discussions