Moving onwards!!

atinsley

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
This past weekend I took the next step in my Martial Arts journey; I tested and passed my Brown Belt examination.

I had been told that moving on to Brown Belt was a big step; a new direction if you will. I didn't quite believe it. That is until I proceeded through the test. Other then material, the test was the same that I have taken several times before, yet it wasn't the same; it felt completely different, brand new even.

Words can't describe how I felt when I was called up front and my instructor tied on my Brown Belt.

Brian S

Purple Belt
Reaction score
This past weekend I took the next step in my Martial Arts journey; I tested and passed my Brown Belt examination.

I had been told that moving on to Brown Belt was a big step; a new direction if you will. I didn't quite believe it. That is until I proceeded through the test. Other then material, the test was the same that I have taken several times before, yet it wasn't the same; it felt completely different, brand new even.

Words can't describe how I felt when I was called up front and my instructor tied on my Brown Belt.

Congratulations! What style do you do and how long have you studied? What are the belts?

OP
A

atinsley

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I have been training for about 2 years now in Universal Kempo.

White, purple, blue, green, brown I, II, III and black.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congratulations!

Making brown belt is concidered as big a step as black in some styles.

chinto01

Black Belt
Reaction score
Congrats on your recent promotion.

In the spirit of bushido!

Rob

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score

congrats. I myself am an SKK'er. great job

B

tko4u

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
congratulations on the brown belt! I know I felt a huge accomplishment in mine. Wait until black! That is probably why you are so stoked, you know that now you are getting close!