Motion or Commercial Kenpo

OP
M

Michael_Browne

Robert,

Thanks for your input. I guess my issue is the same. My only problem lies in that we shoud be able to have qualified discussion without name calling or harassment. It seems to always get personal. I'm all for a good debate, as long as we can eliminate the slander (or is it libel?). Of course, I don't really have any good ideas on how to achieve this. My mom always told me not to complain unless I had a better alternative. Someday we'll all get on the same page. At least in terms of showing others respect and courtesy.

Best Regards

Michael Browne

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Michael_Browne

Someday we'll all get on the same page. At least in terms of showing others respect and courtesy.

Best Regards

Michael Browne
What!?! You mean actually live by the martial code we all preach to our students?!? Have you gone daft?!? Next you'll be insisting on integrity! How absurd!:shrug:
Every one, please, note the extreme sarcasm....

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
DING!!! DING!!! DING!!!

Seig! You win the Big Kenpopalooza NO PRIZE for the best comment on this whole thread! Notice the complete lack of sarcasm on my part! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for making my morning!

Dan Farmer
Originally posted by Seig

What!?! You mean actually live by the martial code we all preach to our students?!? Have you gone daft?!? Next you'll be insisting on integrity! How absurd!:shrug:
Every one, please, note the extreme sarcasm....

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Does anyone know where Doc got his PhD from? I've asked him on kenponet, because the subject matter "anatomical physics" interests me, but he hasn't replied.

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by nightingale8472

Does anyone know where Doc got his PhD from? I've asked him on kenponet, because the subject matter "anatomical physics" interests me, but he hasn't replied.

The Good Doctor continues to take heat over his PHd, among other things. He will, in all likelihood not discuss it with you, or virtually, anyone else. I suspect that this response will even draw fire... But For what it is worth... It is his perogative to answer or not. And no offense intended to you.

Dan

OP
M

Michael_Browne

Seig,

LOL. Can't blame a guy for wishful thinking.

Michael Browne

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
kind of odd...he's said that he's open to any legitimate question about his subject matter or credentials. maybe he just didn't see my post.

OP
W

WayOfTheKeyboard

Nightingale,

I know how you feel. I'm still waiting for someone to answer the question I posted (twice) about the location of the MSU or the time and location of the next Sublevel four seminar.

Sheesh! They say, "come and see, judge for yourself," and then seem to hide.

I feel like it's some kind of bad Kung Fu movie test or something, "If you can't find the secret mountaintop temple, you are not worthy."

Arrgh!

Way

OP
A

amk2

Originally posted by WayOfTheKeyboard

Nightingale,

I know how you feel. I'm still waiting for someone to answer the question I posted (twice) about the location of the MSU or the time and location of the next Sublevel four seminar.

Sheesh! They say, "come and see, judge for yourself," and then seem to hide.

I feel like it's some kind of bad Kung Fu movie test or something, "If you can't find the secret mountaintop temple, you are not worthy."

Arrgh!

Way
The message was sent to you in your private messages, please check your messageson this forum. I am only posting this, as I see that you posted without checking your message box.

OP
W

WayOfTheKeyboard

Originally posted by amk2

The message was sent to you in your private messages, please check your messageson this forum. I am only posting this, as I see that you posted without checking your message box.

OOPS!

Thanks for the reply. I'm new here and didn't know about the private messages.

I emailed Dr. Chapel like you suggested.

Thanks again,

Way

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by WayOfTheKeyboard

OOPS!

Thanks for the reply. I'm new here and didn't know about the private messages.

I emailed Dr. Chapel like you suggested.

Thanks again,

Way

Now .... You're catching on! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Dan

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Sigung86

DING!!! DING!!! DING!!!

Seig! You win the Big Kenpopalooza NO PRIZE for the best comment on this whole thread! Notice the complete lack of sarcasm on my part! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for making my morning!

Dan Farmer
Thank you! I love having an appreciative audience!:rofl: