• Barbera Eden aka Jeannie

• Elizabeth Montgomery aka Samantha

• Diana Rigg aka Mrs Peel

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK guys..My Ginger -vs- Mary Ann thread did ok..So I decided on a tougher one..Cast your votes and comments

Attachments

• $Bewitched.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 136
  • $Jeannie.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 134
  • $Mrs Peel.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 131

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Tougher one indeed! I can't vote... all three are well... as Pam would put it Rawr!
:fanboy:

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
this was a hard one (no pun intended)...but i had to go with Samantha, i mean yea Jeannie was half naked most of the time but, Samantha just had something about her

B

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I voted for Mrs Peel...A sultry brunette dressed in black leather..What more do ya need????

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
this was a hard one (no pun intended)...but i had to go with Samantha, i mean yea Jeannie was half naked most of the time but, Samantha just had something about her

B
Yeah but Jeanie/Barbara had that bubbly enthusiastic personality that made it hard to say no to (how Hagman managed to do that is still a mystery, maybe he didn't off camera)... Samantha/Elizabeth had definitely that... oooh mama quality about her that made you really jealous of Darrin (what a geeky dorky uptight guy that was huh? what the hell did she see in him anyway?).
Emma/Diana just had that dangerous sexy quality about her that was likewise hard to resist.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah but Jeanie/Barbara had that bubbly enthusiastic personality that made it hard to say no to (how Hagman managed to do that is still a mystery, maybe he didn't off camera)... Samantha/Elizabeth had definitely that... oooh mama quality about her that made you really jealous of Darrin (what a geeky dorky uptight guy that was huh? what the hell did she see in him anyway?).
Emma/Diana just had that dangerous sexy quality about her that was likewise hard to resist.
i completely agree. I believe the winner would need to be decided by Cooking Oil Wrestling match, double elimination

What do you gents say?

B

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i completely agree. I believe the winner would need to be decided by Cooking Oil Wrestling match, double elimination

What do you gents say?

B

Only if I can sit ringside...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

What do you gents say?

B
Sigh... yeah...:idunno: looks like it'd have to be that way... Ok... I can volunteer as a judge! :uhyeah:

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I met Nicole Scherzinger once, she is hott
nicole-scherzinger.jpg

B

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
WAIT! Hold the phone... Ya'll remember cute widdle Tabitha? Well look who SHE grew up into!! Hubba!

Attachments

• $tabitha.jpg
    $tabitha.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 106
  • $erin_main.jpg
    $erin_main.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 111

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I voted for Mrs Peel...A sultry brunette dressed in black leather..What more do ya need????

I'm with you on this one Drac, I'm just wondering if it's because we're the only ones old enough to remember her :)

Latest Discussions