Modern Arnis Community/United Nations

R

Red Blade

Originally posted by DoctorB
The purpose of the Symposium is to give ALL OF US, an opportunity to EXCHANGE ideas about this art!!!

When did this become a syposium thread?

:redeme:

D

DoctorB

Originally posted by Red Blade
When did this become a syposium thread?

:redeme:

When I had to respond to a post involving my name and a couple of inferences that are tied to the Symposium! If you don't like what I write don't read it. I have tried not to mention the Symposium because of other remarks that you have posted, but there are times when that is not possible... this was one of them!

It is also consistant within the theme of this thread - community.

I have asked Lamont to back off and tone down some of his remarks, in spirit of community. It would be wonderful to have you follow suite.

Jerome Barber, Ed.D.

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Personally, I think the Modern Arnis community would be far better off if they took it upon themselves to go the next King Crimson concert in their area! How's that for being off the topic!
They were phenomenal!!!

Yours,
Dan Anderson

PS - Yes, I'm a little old to be going to rock concerts and watching people next to me lighting up doobies. The trials I undergo for my favorite band.

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dan Anderson
PS - Yes, I'm a little old to be going to rock concerts and watching people next to me lighting up doobies. The trials I undergo for my favorite band.

I assume you didn't inhale.:rofl:

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
To be absolutely honest, I took off my Chad Dulin brand Modern Arnis hat (purchased at WMAA Camp 2002) and waved away the offending fumes. The guy got the message and didn't light up the rest of the concert.

Dan

norshadow1

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by DoctorB
Hello Lamont,

Thanks for all of your very kind remarks about my students, my teaching skills and the seminars that I have host, which you attended; I'm grining from ear to ear!

Now, I must also add that it is time to chill out!

First and foremost the Symposium **is not** about me! I am the conduit to the event. The Symposium is all about the PRESENTERS - the people who you and everyone else should be focused on - the people who have agreed to show us how they do Modern Arnis.

[cut a significant section of post]

So I am suggesting to everyone that this is going to be a very productive and exciting event. In the meantime please focus on the "players" and not the "announcer"!

Jerome Barber, Ed.D.

Good Morning Doctor B,

Message sent and message received! Also read Red Blades' post and all I will
say is that the idea that began this thread was about cooperation and communications. The event that you are sponsoring is an active example of
both.

Lamont

Latest Discussions