OP
D

Deleted member 32980

Gosh. This almost reminded me of the twilight zone. Lol

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The British army has only a couple of tanks left and that's with just one tank regiment now, the rest are used as infantry. Drones are being used more and more combined with air attacks.

OP
D

Deleted member 32980

The British always end up getting pushed back

OP
D

Deleted member 32980

Alright alright calm down.

One movie explains it. I'll see if I can find a movie clip to back me up.

Quigly down under. Seen it?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright alright calm down.

One movie explains it. I'll see if I can find a movie clip to back me up.

Quigly down under. Seen it?

No I haven't. I don't need to calm down by the way, I just find what you wrote puerile, amusingly so. If you take to using films to prove your points then that's a bit sad.

OP
D

Deleted member 32980

Actually I just think that was funny and made it clear.

OP
D

Deleted member 32980

Come on. Your not a misfit... Are you? Then you have nothing to be unhappy about.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@nate. Stop with the disrespectful comments. Pushed back? What the f##£ you talking about. If you are thinking of Dunkirk, we retreated under fire. Hey, stop trolling, you come off worst!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure, don't bother thanking us for WWI, WWII just for starters starters.

That old chestnut. We paid you for that, we paid millions of dollars to you every year from the Second World War right up until 2006. The war got you out of recession by selling to everyone including the Germans before they declared war on you, and help we paid you for meant you came out rich which wasn't the case with the rest of the world. We declared war on Japan, who we weren't at war with because they declared war on you and we paid heavily in fallen as well as British POW, men women and children. So, I wouldn't go there if I were you, no disrespect to those that gave their lives but really, you don't want to go there. We lost good men in Korea because the US wanted to fight the 'commies', we lost good men and women in two Iraqi wars because the US wanted to go there, we lost good men and women In Afghanistan because the US wanted to go there after 9/11 because we are supposed to be Allies but hey if that's the best you can come up with, fine insult our troops and us but remember, when every other bugger has deserted you the Brits are still watching your back.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The US is blessed to have great allies like the British, Australians, etc. We, meaning all the countries allied together have relationships and goals that keep us together. It is very important to remember that our allies are so very important. Particularly with the new and difficult challenges that we all face in this global world.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do not understand where that came from in the first place. Tez was only pointing out that most of our Challengers have been mothballed and be held in reserve. In fact I going to report that post, it was just stupid.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do not understand where that came from in the first place. Tez was only pointing out that most of our Challengers have been mothballed and be held in reserve. In fact I going to report that post, it was just stupid.

They have been mothballed because they aren't useful in the conflicts (Sierra Leone and Afghanistan) we have been in recently and most likely in the foreseeable future.
I don't think this thread is going to leads to any interesting or illuminating discussion so I'll excuse myself and leave this one to spiral down as it will. Sorry Transk, I know you were hoping for better out of it.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have been mothballed because they aren't useful in the conflicts (Sierra Leone and Afghanistan) we have been in recently and most likely in the foreseeable future.
I don't think this thread is going to leads to any interesting or illuminating discussion so I'll excuse myself and leave this one to spiral down as it will. Sorry Transk, I know you were hoping for better out of it.

Yeah I know. Oh well.

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
And I would have seen overall Sierra Leone as a success on the Brit input on things big time.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah this one suddenly and real quick went into crazy land!!!

Yeah I for one do like Brit bashing. Then citing Tom Selleck and the mythical sharp shooters rifle in Oz. I am mystified over that one. Though I can become confused.com quite easily, well initially anyhow, that one is way out there!

Latest Discussions