Microfestivus

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Today is the big day for home brewers and micro brewers in the Roanoke Va area. My wife and I have made it a bit of a tradition to hit the Microfestivus each year. We'll sample different beers, pick up tips on our home brewing and just meet with folks with a common interest... much like MT.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Today is the big day for home brewers and micro brewers in the Roanoke Va area. My wife and I have made it a bit of a tradition to hit the Microfestivus each year. We'll sample different beers, pick up tips on our home brewing and just meet with folks with a common interest... much like MT.

I've never heard of anything of that sort out here on the left coast. Sounds like a good time, enjoy!

OP
theletch1

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Microfestivus was a blast again this year. There were tons more people there this year than last as well as more vendors and brewers. I'm a Guiness drinker but decided to check out as many different things as possible to get an idea of what I'd like to brew here at home. Oddly enough the one brew I enjoyed the most is the exact opposite to what I normally drink. It's the Allagash White. Very smooth stuff. We'll be going again next year, of course, to see what else is new. My favorite vendor item this year was from Saint Obnoxious. A t-shirt that read "Never trust a skinny beer drinker."

Latest Discussions