Confuse and dazed

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Here is my delima so take it at face value. Every Year Bob and Martial Talk puts on a meet and greet with training and a place where the good kind folks of MT can go and finally meet each other. As Bob has said last year was one of the biggest, my problem is this people from the southern section and west said it was to far and then came up doinf a reginal one so I jumped on and said I will hold one down here in Texas for all the folks that are around these area's.

Here is my problem I will have people here because I'm bringing my students and some other school from the area but as of today we have only had a few confirm they will be comming, I hope this goes well and I know Brian and 14 will do a great job teaching and training but I would love to see more MT folks there if all is possible. If you are withen driving distance you really do not want to miss this oppotunity to train with some of the folks you post with on a daily manner.

If there is anything I can do to help with the process PM me and let see what can be done. We only have one month before this thing kicks off.

Thanks
Terry The Ultimate post whore extremem.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
When is this M&G again in your area?

Latest Discussions