MI Qualifier and Referee Seminar

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Michigan Sport Taekwondo, Inc., Michigan's organization to the USA Taekwondo, will be hosting two important events:

On Saturday, February 20, 2010, a Referee Certification Seminar will take place at Kicks TKD & Fitness located at 35004 West Michigan Avenue, Wayne, MI 48184. The Instructor will be USAT Referee Vice-Chair GM Ronald Rose, a well-respected International Referee. The school's phone number is 734 728-3027. This is open to any black belt age 18 and above desiring to become certified or seeking an upgrade to their current referee certification. You must be a USAT member (athlete/coach/referee) for 2010 and bring proof. The Seminar will begin at 10:00am and you must be present and with all of your documentation by 9:30am. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or visit the Michigan Sport TKD Facebook page.

The following Saturday, Michigan Sport Taekwondo will be holding its' 2010 State Championship on the beautiful East Lansing campus of Michigan State University in the Intermural West (IM West) Building. This is a sanctioned Qualifier for both USAT's Jr. Olympics and Sr. Nationals. To register for this event, you must go to the USAT website, log into the member section and select the 2010 Michigan State Championship. This is also open to residents of other States. You must be a Michigan Sport TKD member to participate but you can complete the membership application at the event. Membership is $10/yr and entitles one to participate in quarterly training sessions without any further charge.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wish we could come but do not have enough money since it is so close to the US open. maybe next year you could have it about a month to let me recoop so we can come.

OP
Miles

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yes, I will get the announcement out earlier next year!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks I would love to go to Michigan and see everybody, jusy need time to plan and save.