Messed with the lemon and got the whole meringue

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
http://www.local6.com/problemsolvers/11296472/detail.html

A Florida man was woken by a burglar in his bedroom. He opens a can of whoop-*** and hogties the intruder, then finds out it's a seventeen year old girl. A bored, stupid and damned lucky to be alive seventeen year old girl.

Addendum: The first person who says "I'd hit it!" gets kicked in the nadgers. Many, many times...

Shuto

Purple Belt
Reaction score
It may be old an lame to you tellner, but it's young and clever to me. I guess I haven't been hanging out around here long enough... or maybe it's just that I've led a sheltered existence. :)

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good for the homeowner. Hopefully she'll learn her lesson, but something tells me that she'll be a repeat offender.

Mike

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, someone should hit it...with a leather strap many, many times. Home invasion is VERY serious stuff. She is extremely lucky not to have gotten a baseball bat to the head or worse. Geesh!

OP
tellner

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Considering that it's Florida she's lucky she didn't get shot.

green meanie

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Agreed. Somebody get this girl a lawnmower to push.

Lol. Good call.
icon10.gif

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good for the homeowner. Hopefully she'll learn her lesson, but something tells me that she'll be a repeat offender.

Mike

I would wager the only lesson she learned is that she must try harder to not get her nose broken! :)

She is damn lucky she didn't get shot full of holes. In my house it would have been very likely she would get a double tap.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would wager the only lesson she learned is that she must try harder to not get her nose broken! :)

She is damn lucky she didn't get shot full of holes. In my house it would have been very likely she would get a double tap.
Didn't your state just get rid of the "Duty to retreat" law and replace it with a "right to defend" law? That, IMHO, is something every state needs to do. Had she done this in a lot of places she'd be suing for assault and maybe even attempting to say that the guy that hogtied her was a sexual predator for the whole "bondage" thing.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
She's very lucky she wasn't killed and if you didn't tell me it was a girl I wouldn't have known. Let's hope she learned a lesson from this. I won't hold my breath though.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Someone needs to teach her to pick up a book and read when she gets bored. Great way to expand your volcabulary, strengthen your mind and I have yet to hear of one incident of a book causing a broken nose. :)

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Didn't your state just get rid of the "Duty to retreat" law and replace it with a "right to defend" law? That, IMHO, is something every state needs to do. Had she done this in a lot of places she'd be suing for assault and maybe even attempting to say that the guy that hogtied her was a sexual predator for the whole "bondage" thing.

You mean, as in recently? Not sure. I know that the state has always held to the belief of the Castle doctrine. I will have to check on that. Inside the home, I don't think we have ever had to retreat, but I do remember something somewhat recently that may have included being inside your vehicle.

Latest Discussions