Merry Christmas

Les

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Well my friends, it's Christmas Eve tomorrow, and so today I've got to go and start the Christmas shopping.

But before I go into town to do battle with the other last minute shoppers I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all.:cheers:

How I envy all those organised people who have the gifts bought, wrapped and placed under the tree weeks before Christmas. (Thats another thing...I have to get a tree)

But then again, all those people shoving and pushing in the stores do allow me to practice a little bit of 'Covert Kenpo' along with the "Sorry, I didn't see you" kiai

Les

D_Brady

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Les, You could always look at shopping like a mass attack drill grab the first santa or elf you can get your hands on and use them as human shields. My mom tought me that one, but the again she used me as the shield and would wave me around like a big ugly stick to clear a path.

anyway merry christmas eveybody, I'm off to therapy now.

Dan.

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Les
Well my friends, it's Christmas Eve tomorrow, and so today I've got to go and start the Christmas shopping.

But before I go into town to do battle with the other last minute shoppers I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all.:cheers:

How I envy all those organised people who have the gifts bought, wrapped and placed under the tree weeks before Christmas. (Thats another thing...I have to get a tree)

But then again, all those people shoving and pushing in the stores do allow me to practice a little bit of 'Covert Kenpo' along with the "Sorry, I didn't see you" kiai

Les

Thanks Les. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve here. If I'm buying anything, it will have to be after I get off work today.

I know what you mean.

Thanks for the post. Merry Christmas everyone.

K

Kirk

And I thought I put things off! WOW!

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

B

brianhunter

Merry Christmas everyone! Miss talking to a lot of you guys.....enjoy the season, remember the reason. Hug your kids close, and pray for the soldiers abroad! Smile a little and try to have patience!

Brian

Mace

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Have a safe and happy holiday season, everyone!
Sean

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
I hope and pray that you all have a very :D Christmas this year and a :drinkbeer :ladysman: :barf: :flushed: :vu: ;) New Year!!!!

Be good.
Your Brother
John

JD_Nelson

Green Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Well Les, With the Time differences now I think it may be Christmas there now. So I hope the shopping for the Christmas season went well in the last Minute Rush.

Merry Christmas from this fellow Kenpoka player.

May next year bring you a few kicks!!!

JD

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Les

Les

Not good enough!

You forgot to bring the delcious desert, "Trifle!":cool:

Don't go to a Pub, and forget about us either!:mad: