May 18 & 19 seminar with Guro Dan Inosanto in Michigan

florentinUSDM

White Belt
Reaction score
May 18 & 19 seminar with Guro Dan Inosanto in Michigan, plus a map and a list of hotels. Feel free to pass the information on to others that may be interested. If you have any questions or comments, please let us know.

David & Lynda Hatch
Attributive Martial Arts, Inc.
Canton, Michigan
(--(734)981-1774
:--www.attributivemartialarts.com

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
May 18 & 19 seminar with Guro Dan Inosanto in Michigan, plus a map and a list of hotels. Feel free to pass the information on to others that may be interested. If you have any questions or comments, please let us know.

David & Lynda Hatch
Canton, Michigan
(--(734)981-1774

Dave Hatch is a good guy.

Check out his club and also some good training with Guro Inosanto.

Shawn

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the seminar is May 16th and 17th (the weekend) and not the Monday and Tuesday as posted above...better be as that is when I've booked my hotel room and time off work :)

Shawn

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have fun! It is always a good time training with Guro Dan!
icon14.gif

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score

David & Lynda Hatch
Canton, Michigan
(--(734)981-1774

Best of luck. I have some Kali friends here in Toronto who have trained with Guro Inosanto in the States and have wonderful things to say about him. They also trained with his daughter, and said she was very nice. I believe the Inosantos have a very good rep for their seminars.

Last edited:

destructautomaton

Green Belt
Reaction score
Always loved going to dan inosanto seminars. He is a library of information that just flows out of him. Is it true that he will be retiring from the seminar circuit this year or what I heard just a rumor?