Maxims... lets try again

Highlander

Green Belt
Reaction score
So my last thread got hi-jacked immediately by breaking down the 3 maxims I posted. I'd like to hear some maxims from other people. And preferably keep the explanation/questions of them to a minimum. The point of these, IMO, are to make you think or give you a simple rule. So let's get a list !

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score
Alllright I'll bite.
I'm sure this was listed last time but I'm too lazy to go back and look....

The fist comes from the heart.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It’s not how many times you go down that counts, it’s how many times you get back up.

OP
Highlander

Highlander

Green Belt
Reaction score
Alright didn't think I'd have to say this. Wing Chun maxims. You know... to go with the Wing Chun forum

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
how many wcers dors it take to change a light bulb, cant be done if its off the centre line

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score
His lack of respect and knowledge doesn't even surprise me anymore. I'm of the general opinion that its not even worth the time to acknowledge his comments and he'll get bored.

He has MA knowledge to be sure but he's bought into the caricature of wing chun that has been propagated by all the bad WC that's out there.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
He has MA knowledge to be sure but he's bought into the caricature of wing chun that has been propagated by all the bad WC that's out there.
did you hear about the chunner who got stuck in a maze, he could only go in straight lines

Latest Discussions