MartialTalk "Meet & Greets"

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ever wonder who that person is behind the handle? Well, now you can find out. I'd like to organize some MT Meet & Greets over the next few months.

What is a "Meet & Greet?" you ask?
Tis simple! :D
A chance to sit down, grab a cold beverage or some hot food, and chat in person with the people you've been chatting with online all these years.

Interested parties, please chime in.:)

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sounds great Bob, too bad it seems most of you are on the east coast or midwest. Those of us out here on the west coast should get together...

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Great idea. Get together at various places (schools or whatever) in different areas is always fun.

One for each state or group of states.

Perhaps on weekends or maybe a couple of weekends each.

Dronak

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm in the Washington, DC area, at least for the moment. I'm currently searching for a job and don't know if I'll still be here when I get a good one. If there's a meeting somewhere close enough to me, I might be able to go. It would depend on the circumstances though.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
We on the western side of the Rockies would love to CHIME IN but... uhh, well... getting OVER those mountains is the thing.

Kaith PM me about what all we on the western side can do to have our own MT sponsored meet and greet.
What is needed and so forth.

BruceCalkins

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Sounds wonderful Sir:

I would like to invite any and all martial artist to visit our school (Open Door to All Styles and ranks) Instructors be ready to take over class for a while :)) my students would love the new experiences.
Our school is small but proud and located in Western, NY. A small town between Rochester and Buffalo NY called "Perry". All the information to find us is listed on our web site at www.goldendragondojo.com we hold training from 6pm - 9pm monday and thursday nights. Come One Come All and share the arts with friendly martial artist.

BruceCalkins

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Bob

Will you be attending Battle of Buffalo. May 28th? I am taking some of my students this year and maybe we could meet then.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
1st I'm hearing of it. They have a website? I'll toss their event info up on WNYmartialarts.com

:)

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I live in northeast Tennessee and would love to meet some fellow MT'ers. Time and $$ prohibit making it to the MT meet and greet in July. :(

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Sure, I would be interested, there's just a minor problem: the fact that I live in Finland :lol:

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hey;

If ya make it to the Great White North, give me a hollar der heh...

Youbetchapassdabeers.

upnorthkyosa

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TimoS said:
Sure, I would be interested, there's just a minor problem: the fact that I live in Finland :lol:

Just remember it is clsoer to go over the north poll versus, over the Alantic ;)

Latest Discussions